1. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

2.5 stars. "It's Him FOR Her". i.e. Diet Zero calorie Her. Far from the best written episode in the series but arguably has some of the best acting thus far (From the female lead here). Solidly shot and directed but overall a shallow and lower tier Black Mirror episode. (I'm working my way through B.M. in order whenever I have free time)

2. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Deeply emotional, got me thinking about what is real versus what we perceive as real, the quintessence of self and how vulnerable we are when going to extreme lengths for resurrecting loved ones.

3. José Neves's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

The digital era brings us these things and these things are the television series that generically guaranteed an immeasurable increase in televisions' audiences and "modernized" / formatted / generalized languages, invading the cinema. So i insist on bringing them here, though little stimulated by these fictions without writing. And the story continues ...

4. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

I cannot remember a thing about this. It's a clear example of why Black Mirror fails - it's Baby's First Scifi in every way. An hour of dilly-dallying. Thought provoking? Please. What if the telly could talk, mate?

5. auloel's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

7. allexandra's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

For all those damning by comparison, it is worth noting that 'Be Right Back' pre-dates 'Her' (admittedly by months), 'Humans' and 'Majorie Prime' - 'Black Mirror' does tend to ride the waves first, even while it does not always reach the highest crests. This is a very quiet episode, teasing out the ethical and psychological implications of the technology without much drama. It has a pleasingly melancholy tone.

9. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Too sentimental, almost couldn't finish it.

10. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

11. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Only stupid girl will reject robot slave with a face of Domhnall Gleeson.

12. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

13. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Couldn't help but feel the final attic scene, while disturbing, made for a poorer conclusion than ending the episode atop the cliff. Still, this is a great example of the emotional weight Black Mirror deals out, and certainly marked the best of S2.

14. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

This first episode in the second season of BLACK MIRROR has an interesting premise. It kinda reminds me to Spike Jonze's HER. It almost has a similar theme. About how advanced technology changed the way we communicating to each other. But BE RIGHT BACK is more twisted and personal than HER. It's bizzare - to imagine that technology can bring back someone you love from his/her grave. BE RIGHT BACK is a decent start...

16. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

I'm being benevolent since it was interesting and reflexive.

17. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Mourning, privacy, personhood and technology.

18. Isabel Arantes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

19. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

20. martaag's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

21. Elayla's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Empathetic. I see myself using this service. Maybe we all do.

22. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

The ending was bit disappointing, so much better if it ended few minutes earlier, if you catch my drift..

24. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back