1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Only stupid girl will reject robot slave with a face of Domhnall Gleeson.

2. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Couldn't help but feel the final attic scene, while disturbing, made for a poorer conclusion than ending the episode atop the cliff. Still, this is a great example of the emotional weight Black Mirror deals out, and certainly marked the best of S2.

4. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

This first episode in the second season of BLACK MIRROR has an interesting premise. It kinda reminds me to Spike Jonze's HER. It almost has a similar theme. About how advanced technology changed the way we communicating to each other. But BE RIGHT BACK is more twisted and personal than HER. It's bizzare - to imagine that technology can bring back someone you love from his/her grave. BE RIGHT BACK is a decent start...

6. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

I'm being benevolent since it was interesting and reflexive.

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Mourning, privacy, personhood and technology.

8. Isabel Arantes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

9. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

10. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

11. Elayla's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Empathetic. I see myself using this service. Maybe we all do.

12. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

13. pluviosity's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

The ending was bit disappointing, so much better if it ended few minutes earlier, if you catch my drift..

14. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

15. BernardoL's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Fantastic episode dealing with personhood and the ways in which technology might affect our view of it. A very beautiful and endearing story with top-notch acting. l really enjoyed the ambiguity of the ending as well.

16. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Desolate episode, both in terms of visuals and story. It's twisted, but also warm, in a weird way. It has this strange duality, that can be compared to how we would respond when confronted with a situation like this. A mix of relief and happiness with doubt and uneasiness. Very thought-provoking, yet again.

17. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

18. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

19. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

20. Gabriella F's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

21. richardlawrn's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

my fave ep! it made me wonder how amazing it would be if we could actually do that. and how terrifying it is to even think about it. [spoiler] bringing back someone you love via high-tec is insane... even though it's amazing to look at and listen to the one you love, knowing that it's not them is the saddest part.

22. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

Sometimes someone tells you that they'll BRB and it's untrue

23. Arf's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

24. Erklgh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Be Right Back

the thing is, Black mirror is making me feel EXACTLY the same way in every fucking episode so far. And thats not a good thing.