1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Oh Mama Oh Papa : "Kugadaikan Kehormatanku Demi Ketenaran Semu"

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

the ending breaks my heart. it represents how the obsession for money and fame can easily eradicate idealism

3. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

4. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

The final performance was a true showstopper.

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

People quoting his words of revolt while going back to their sheep lives.

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

FIFTEEN MILLION MERITS succeed to captured the dark side of advanced technology. This episode is a satire about the dependency of human being with what we called "technology". It depicted how technology could make us uncivilized. It's chilling, thought-provoking, and entertaining. This episode taught us that sometimes technology could make us a "slave". It would be great if the storyline doesn't go too linear. Great!

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Reality, credibility, banality and revolution.

8. Juan D.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Superfluous and annoying

9. rusnėja's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

even though i liked it, i find this episode a bit too obvious, not subtle enough. maybe because the story is too linear or something, but i feel like there's a better way to criticise and represent the modern world.

10. Rui Salgado's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

11. Pill Yun's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Bit generic and loose at some points, but generally it spots on. Kaluuya's performance was just, just good.

12. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

saudades da sybil. pretty touchy o discurso. gostei da ironia do cuppliance.

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Not one of the strongest segments in the Black Mirror anthology. The message and sentiment on display is well delivered but in quite a tedious form and style that gets old and annoying way too fast for its' own good.

14. zohen lux's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

daniel kaluuya was incredible why didn't he become a huge star after this? i'm kind of in love to be honest

15. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Non geniale come il primo episodio, meno contorto e stavolta so esattamente che cosa avrei fatto al posto di entrambi i ragazzi, senza dubbio! Al posto di Abi, sarei tornata sulla mia bicicletta senza battere ciglio! Al posto di Bing, ci avrei pensato, ma non so se avrei buttato nel cesso i miei ideali tanto facilmente...chi può dirlo?

16. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

three star + 1 star for Anyone Who Knows What Love is cover

17. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

18. Luke Spence's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

I think we all would've liked to see him just slash his throat, but I guess the gut-wrenching hypocrisy is what made this episode so chilling.

19. pluviosity's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

that part when he actually hasn't prepared a speech..

20. Margot H's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

21. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

In comparison to the previous one, it creates an altogether different mood and that, by itself, is a sign of how great this show will probably play out. This particular one, despite very interesting and with very good visuals, ended up being too contrived. Perhaps that was the point, but the action felt too distant from us, only casually feeling reminiscent of our own universe.

22. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Deokmdata se mishk f bnnnn rrrraaaw trrtacsemis

23. Alessandro Molina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits