1. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Brooker displaying traditional storytelling chops as a writer for perhaps the first time in his career (and I say that as someone who loves 'Nathan Barley', but recognises that its plotting & character development are shoddy at best). I fear Abi was only there to be "put in the fridge" but Jessica Findlay makes her feel human. Most interesting to me as auto-critique of the co-opting of Brooker's own critical persona.

3. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

The dystopian scifi works so I give it that, but I don't feel anything.

4. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

This should be considered the 1st REAL episode of Black Mirror. Very layered as a episode with the symbolism, take heed and know this- the future is already here. Also had no idea Rupert Everett was in this till i seen the end credits, blown away by his exaggerated rendition of Simon Cowell. Off topic but somewhat related, Bing integrating that dance routine was bizarre & on the verge of cringe though.

5. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

In a technologically advanced but culturally decadent future, a certain class of people are forced to pedal meaninglessly on bikes to accumulate "merits" for essential needs and ways to kill time...one of these people, a discontented young man, starts up a romance with a fellow grunt, to disastrous and degrading consequences.. shows how even the most heartfelt attempt at rebellion can be hegemonized...

6. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

La cárcel del espectáculo.

7. Gioele's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Very good little sci-fi vignette about our decadent society. Strongly recommended.

9. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Oh Mama Oh Papa : "Kugadaikan Kehormatanku Demi Ketenaran Semu"

10. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

the ending breaks my heart. it represents how the obsession for money and fame can easily eradicate idealism

11. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

12. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

The final performance was a true showstopper.

13. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

People quoting his words of revolt while going back to their sheep lives.

14. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

FIFTEEN MILLION MERITS succeed to captured the dark side of advanced technology. This episode is a satire about the dependency of human being with what we called "technology". It depicted how technology could make us uncivilized. It's chilling, thought-provoking, and entertaining. This episode taught us that sometimes technology could make us a "slave". It would be great if the storyline doesn't go too linear. Great!

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Reality, credibility, banality and revolution.

16. Juan D.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Superfluous and annoying

17. rusnėja's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

even though i liked it, i find this episode a bit too obvious, not subtle enough. maybe because the story is too linear or something, but i feel like there's a better way to criticise and represent the modern world.

18. Rui Salgado's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

19. Pill Yun's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Bit generic and loose at some points, but generally it spots on. Kaluuya's performance was just, just good.

20. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

saudades da sybil. pretty touchy o discurso. gostei da ironia do cuppliance.

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Not one of the strongest segments in the Black Mirror anthology. The message and sentiment on display is well delivered but in quite a tedious form and style that gets old and annoying way too fast for its' own good.

22. zohen lux's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

daniel kaluuya was incredible why didn't he become a huge star after this? i'm kind of in love to be honest

23. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Non geniale come il primo episodio, meno contorto e stavolta so esattamente che cosa avrei fatto al posto di entrambi i ragazzi, senza dubbio! Al posto di Abi, sarei tornata sulla mia bicicletta senza battere ciglio! Al posto di Bing, ci avrei pensato, ma non so se avrei buttato nel cesso i miei ideali tanto facilmente...chi può dirlo?

24. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits