1. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

2. Loris De Santis's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

3. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Así es la guerra, putos.

4. Ash's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

5. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

MEN AGAINST FIRE offered us a different kind of zombie genre. Actually, I'm still confused if the creatures in this episode can be referred as "zombie". Charlie Brooker gave us a satire/social commentary about "what if - we are more zombie than the zombie itself?". Honestly, I loved his concept about that. But not the presentation. I feel MEN AGAINST FIRE is very predictable to me. I never cared with its characters..

7. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

8. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Perhaps unfairly maligned in the Black Mirror canon for its dramatic execution, Men Against Fire presents a very unique spin on a terrifying concept. The aura of cold detatchment and unsettling vibes throughout the episode subconsciously feed in to this wider sense of conspiracy too: if there are no real monsters, we'll invent our own and sell the concept by any means necessary.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

10. rusnėja's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

great concept, somehow reminds me of the refugee crisis and their 'alienation' but very very poorly executed.

11. thay's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

"too much emphasis on social commentary" lol that's basically on every fucking episode

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Horrifically honest look at war & propaganda

13. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

14. DSPRKY's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Exhibit A, Black Mirror's tendency to pound you over the head with the idea.

15. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Struggled through this one - quite slow and predictable.

16. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Another solid BM episode but not as strong as it could have been. The gist of the story cool but the story built around it is not as solid as it should have been. Barrow & Salisbury's score is what I´ll take with me.

17. Isa Reis's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

não desgostei. so what, é previsível?? não está bem feito!?

18. Luke Spence's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Not the best Black Mirror, however it does present a compelling, and granted not incredibly subtle, look at the demonization of foreign peoples and cultures to push a political agenda. And while the stage for this message is not necessarily groundbreaking, war is perhaps the most poignant atmosphere for it to be staged.

19. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

The twist is very disturbing, and it almost makes up for the middling and uninteresting execution. But, even with such a great idea behind it, the scope of the episode feels relatively narrow. Not what one would expect from this show.

20. Daniela's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

this one and shut up and dance are my favorites so far. I really like Malachi Kirby in this!!

21. BLP's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

I got what it was about almost as soon as the episode began. Way, way too predictable. Also, the message is too moralistic and oversimplified.

22. ig_____or's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

Another solid episode, a bit predictable, yeah... but please, don't show this to Donald Trump!

23. bangtan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire

i actually really liked it though?

24. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Black Mirror: Men Against Fire