1. ap's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

2. Danu Labda's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

3. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Isn't it satisfying to tell someone to go fuck themselves?

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

5. Arf's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

più che il futuro questo è il presente, e giù di bestemmie

6. merzka's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Like gulping down syrup as you feel your teeth rot away

7. ......'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

I was immediately reminded of Uber ratings, Facebook comments and Instagram likes. The scary thing is that this isn't a distant future but something that, in a very real sense, is already happening. The theme is so topical and important that I was able to overlook the heavy-handed execution.

8. sputnixed's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

9. letters never sent's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

In the not so distant future..... wait, this already happens.

10. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Although Black Mirror creates worlds and 'futures' . It feels a little close to real life and is one of the things I despise most about current society; wherever you go, you see people crossing roads, walking through the street, in their cars, eyes glued to their phone like it is some visual aid. But then again, I believe the Internet is great because it can create a new world, and allow us to escape this world.

11. jxn's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

i don't like your aura.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

13. ChaoticNerd's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

14. maldeux's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

15. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

16. abyantama's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

17. William R Clark's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

I didn't even know I was watching the new Joe Wright movie, nor that it had been imported to Netflix, when I flipped this on. If the swing skirt didn't cue you, the problem is 1950s-style social conformity, without the communists. A boomer read the headline "Yelp for People" and sort of dived in. Directed, thankfully, beyond the simple execution of a bland concept, Wright/actors draw out subtle tics in drama.

18. ig_____or's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

The essence of what this show is all about: completely plausible sci-fi and technology, satirical, darkly humorous at times, dramatic, with room for character development and even redemption of some sorts. The writing and cinematography were excellent and Bryce Dallas Howard was a perfect cast in this role. This truly is "The Twilight Zone" of the 21st century. Let's dive into the rest of the season!

19. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

20. Dan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Deleting everything. Moving to the woods. Goodbye...

21. felisaf's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Makes you think, and reflect.

22. Damazama21's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

A bit too blunt in it's message - the brother is literally saying it! First half was quite good despite numerous plot contrivances, but second half and the ending were cringeworthy and a little dumb.

23. bambi23's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

24. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

4 stars for that fucking laugh...