1. ig_____or's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

The essence of what this show is all about: completely plausible sci-fi and technology, satirical, darkly humorous at times, dramatic, with room for character development and even redemption of some sorts. The writing and cinematography were excellent and Bryce Dallas Howard was a perfect cast in this role. This truly is "The Twilight Zone" of the 21st century. Let's dive into the rest of the season!

2. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

3. Dan's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Deleting everything. Moving to the woods. Goodbye...

4. felisaf's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Makes you think, and reflect.

5. Damazama21's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

A bit too blunt in it's message - the brother is literally saying it! First half was quite good despite numerous plot contrivances, but second half and the ending were cringeworthy and a little dumb.

6. bambi23's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

7. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

4 stars for that fucking laugh...

8. Miguel Gutiérrez's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

9. emanuela's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

it's the future. the fucking, ugly future. and it's sad.

10. Mert Kaya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

I loved nosedrive. It is clearly today. replace money <-> ratings. same.

11. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Omg can be just not become this oh look I got 10 likes on fb such a great day

12. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

A great analysis of everyday life in Neoliberal societies under technological fascism. Welcome to Rankism, circa 2016.

13. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

This episode was more like a 4.6 imho. Bryce Dallas Howard goes full crazy and it mostly works. The script is, as always, smart (nice job, Rashida!) and the world doesn't feel that far off. Love this show!

14. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Yeah yeah ratings jokes, bla bla bla. Anyway, fantastic episode.

15. elenagallen's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

I would have loved to see her take off in the van to the sci-fi convention, drink the whole whisky flask, vomit a revolutionary speech and get a 5* rating from the outcast genderqueer.

16. Alex's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

17. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

feels so ironic giving this a rating out of 5 stars

18. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

19. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

(Generous) 7 -"Black Mirror" came back glossier and a little bit more ham-fisted than I remember. Enjoyable first episode, even if I feel like Brooker's well of ideas is running dry.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Is it brutally ironic if I give the 'Nosedive' episode 5 stars? (I will base the quality of my life, personality and pithy commentary on the amount of likes I get for this statement).

21. f-nanda's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

FUCKING TERRIFYING! But I didnt enjoyed the ending very much, I would prefer if there was more people interacting. I dont know, it seemed like a happy ending for Black Mirror, didnt it? Just for saying: I LOVE Joe Wright and I just cant stand Bryce Dallas.

22. keremebrulee's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Black Mirror: Nosedive

Rashida Jones and Michael Schur wrote this. It's a strange world. Rewatching this, I found I enjoyed it a great deal more. Bryce Dallas Howard gives maybe her best performance in this.

1 2 4 Next →