1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

È forse il primo episodio con un lieto fine e che non mette ansia. Avrei scelto anch'io di rimanere, chi non vorrebbe vivere per sempre in un paradiso come quello? Bell'idea, romantica, attuale, alcune volte divertente alcune volte toccante. Il lieto fine toglie il colpo di scena finale tipico di quasi tutti gli episodi della serie, ma ogni tanto, un sorriso ci vuole.

2. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

AKA, the one with the happy ending...¶ ooh, baby do you know what that's worth! ¶

5. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

6. auloel's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Heartwarming dan scoringnya ena~

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

I'm coming to this episode late, so there's perhaps no way this could have the same impact as it did for viewers back in 2016 - it delivers quite the curveball for what audiences had come to expect from the series - but this is still a lovely slice of sci-fi lite with a hint of melancholy, a delicately crafted episode that trades in its own form of "nostalgia immersion therapy." Or: Charlie Brooker's "Mannequin."

8. Diderot's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Cute lesbian romance, and Mackenzie Davis's costume design is amazing.

9. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

3.5 stars. It's really likeable and great to have a 'Black Mirror' episode where you invest in queer love! Maybe I just don't like the 1980s enough.

10. Paul Relf's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

This is the best episode. It's a feel good, emotional breath of fresh air with a great soundtrack.

11. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Neraka itu tak ada. Yang ada hanya San Junipero. Well, mungkin episode black mirror termanis yg pernah dibuat

12. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

13. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

14. bettyinabluemovie's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Painful and hopeful at the very same time...which is in fact a very strange combination. From the beginning 'till the end it was a very confusing experience to watch this episode. After watching it, you don't know what to think and what to feel. It leaves you with a lot of questions to ask yourself about the whole idea of 'life' that you could never give a proper answer. The impact that it leaves is quite powerful.

15. poppy anggia utami putri's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

san junipero is everything i have ever wanted and more. it was there when i was trying to figure out myself, it was there when i was coming to terms with myself, and it was there when i was finally comfortable with myself. san junipero relieves, soothes, delights, and gives hope.

16. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

I'd like to experience it later on my dying desperate days

17. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

18. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

A cute love story with colourful homage. I adore it.

19. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

The ending of this installment was kind of a plot-twist, considering the whole spectrum of Black Mirror. This has all the elements of romance movie, yet it feels unsettling at some points. It raises questions and makes you wonder. One of the finest of the series.

20. jaelaah's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

unique, riveting, world-shaking

21. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

22. Moshi's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Queer couple writers take notes!

23. Elia Rising's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Makes me so happy I could cry.

24. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero