1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Living in 1980s Brat Pack/ John Hughes film for all eternity would get a bit much after a while.

2. Novnovia's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Everyone's favourite. But for me, it was just ok.

3. Bob's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Superior episode that uses nostalgia and existence in a way where one complements the other. And they are presented through seductive ride of retro Saturday nights - where everything feels like it's been done before but never really wanting to end. Pure emotions and little eroticism are accompanied with appropriate music that culminates with the smash hit "Heaven Is A Place On Earth".

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Is it me or - this is the first time I met a happy ending in the BLACK MIRROR series. I really, really loved with the concept of SAN JUNIPERO. No, I won't tell you what it is. Because if I do, it would be a huge spoiler. SAN JUNIPERO is like an upgrade version of A NICE PLACE TO VISIT from THE TWILIGHT ZONE. But with an optimistic ending, actually. Damn, I wish I have a girlfriend like Mackenzie Davis' character...

5. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

beautiful transcendental image, yet leaves you with unsettled feeling

7. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

How beautiful it is to immortalize all the youth, happiness and love in a fearless place with a dance floor.

8. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Writing LGBT+ drama that's selflessly inclusive is easier said than done. All too often it feels like the community must be proud or even grateful for boxes being ticked regardless of how well it's implemented. Fortunately, San Junipero generally avoids cliché and stereotypical tropes in favour of genuine emotional depth, thanks to a sensitively written script and stellar performances from its two female leads.

9. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

A++ for the soundtrack and cinematography. This is pretty much the antithesis of all of Black Mirror episodes.

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

11. mrpasquali's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

I always like to think of 80s as an era of freedom and innocence. This was a really moving chapter of one of the best series in the market!

12. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

13. Amy's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 Feelings. Feelings were had.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

When peak TV makes you feel warm inside

15. rusnėja's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

this is the kind of future and technology that i would like to see or that i wish humanity would go towards that. loved absolutely everything in this episode. cinematography, music and replica of berghain.

16. alexiasotog@gmail.com's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

17. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

after all, eternity looks pretty boring. 3.5

18. DSPRKY's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

20. rulesofachia's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

21. Jessica Turcotte's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

22. Isa Reis's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

o final é tudo neste episódio: aquela música com aquele sentimento de triunfo (wow, um episódio romantico com final feliz). e não é um romance qualquer, é o romance mais out of the box que já se viu. props ao argumentista.

23. ehk2's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

why can't we imagine heaven without gratification, especially sexual gratification?!

24. knockkneed's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero