1. salttt's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

san junipero is everything i have ever wanted and more. it was there when i was trying to figure out myself, it was there when i was coming to terms with myself, and it was there when i was finally comfortable with myself. san junipero relieves, soothes, delights, and gives hope.

2. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

I'd like to experience it later on my dying desperate days

3. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

"I guess I'm ready" "For what" "Ready, for the rest of it" Ooh, baby do you know what that's worth!

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

5. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

A cute love story with colourful homage. I adore it.

6. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

The ending of this installment was kind of a plot-twist, considering the whole spectrum of Black Mirror. This has all the elements of romance movie, yet it feels unsettling at some points. It raises questions and makes you wonder. One of the finest of the series.

7. jaelaah's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

unique, riveting, world-shaking

8. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

9. Moshi's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Queer couple writers take notes!

10. Elia Rising's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Makes me so happy I could cry.

11. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

thanks to this ep, I finally can understand the concept of Mr. Nobody

12. zohen lux's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

i want to be forever young in the 80s

13. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Living in 1980s Brat Pack/ John Hughes film for all eternity would get a bit much after a while.

14. Novnovia's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Everyone's favourite. But for me, it was just ok.

15. Bob's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Superior episode that uses nostalgia and existence in a way where one complements the other. And they are presented through seductive ride of retro Saturday nights - where everything feels like it's been done before but never really wanting to end. Pure emotions and little eroticism are accompanied with appropriate music that culminates with the smash hit "Heaven Is A Place On Earth".

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Is it me or - this is the first time I met a happy ending in the BLACK MIRROR series. I really, really loved with the concept of SAN JUNIPERO. No, I won't tell you what it is. Because if I do, it would be a huge spoiler. SAN JUNIPERO is like an upgrade version of A NICE PLACE TO VISIT from THE TWILIGHT ZONE. But with an optimistic ending, actually. Damn, I wish I have a girlfriend like Mackenzie Davis' character...

17. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

18. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

beautiful transcendental image, yet leaves you with unsettled feeling

19. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

20. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

How beautiful it is to immortalize all the youth, happiness and love in a fearless place with a dance floor.

21. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

Writing LGBT+ drama that's selflessly inclusive is easier said than done. All too often it feels like the community must be proud or even grateful for boxes being ticked regardless of how well it's implemented. Fortunately, San Junipero generally avoids cliché and stereotypical tropes in favour of genuine emotional depth, thanks to a sensitively written script and stellar performances from its two female leads.

22. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

A++ for the soundtrack and cinematography. This is pretty much the antithesis of all of Black Mirror episodes.

23. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

24. mrpasquali's rating of the film Black Mirror: San Junipero

I always like to think of 80s as an era of freedom and innocence. This was a really moving chapter of one of the best series in the market!

← Previous 1 3 4