1. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

oh Kenny:( this one is as disturbing and annoying as White Bear and hard to understand.. ambiguous?? which left me disappointed

2. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Bit stretchy, and then what?

3. stopyunn's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

**1/2. Mothers, don't trust your kids! Almost already forgotten.

5. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

La ausencia de valentía en tiempos de miedo.

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

7. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

I kinda feel disappointed with this episode. SHUT UP AND DANCE has a very interesting concept. About someone who get blackmailed and must to do something. If (s)he doesn't, "they" will leak their privacy things. SHUT UP AND DANCE is good because this is a little bit close to our reality. When someone used technology to do such a bad thing. I didn't satisfy with its ending. There's no kick in it and I want more...

9. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

10. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Black Mirror is always scarier the closer it cuts to reality and this is definitely one of the series' more twisted reveals. After sympathising with Alex Lawther's Kenny – brilliantly acted – through the majority of the episode, you wind up faced with a moral conundrum: to what extent is vigilante justice acceptable, if ever, and does it justify an invasion of privacy prior to the fact?

11. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

We should really beware of any viruses out there on the net (and buy a webcam cover for safety)

12. Jacob Marcoux's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Another stellar BM episode that packs a really hefty punch. And the ending is brutal as fuck.

14. mrpasquali's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Wonderful reflection on the effects of hacking and how we expose our intimacy in the Internet.

15. mpho3's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

One of my favorite Black Mirror episodes.

16. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

17. nandafr's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

18. Josh Lowe's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Thrilling from the get-go with an aching tension driving the episode like a stolen car with a cake parcel concealing a package of mysteries. Twist endings have never left me so heart-crushingly numb. Black Mirror smashes it yet again.

19. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

foi o primeiro episódio que vi e jurei que não voltaria a ver black mirror. deu-me a volta à cabeça, da primeira vez.

20. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

best black mirror episode ever...

21. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

One of the series' best episodes. https://mubi.com/lists/best-to-worst-black-mirror

22. DSPRKY's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

The genius of Black Mirror is that the stories aren't even that dystopian—they're only about 5 years of progress away. This one is the realest of the lot.

23. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance