1. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

I kinda feel disappointed with this episode. SHUT UP AND DANCE has a very interesting concept. About someone who get blackmailed and must to do something. If (s)he doesn't, "they" will leak their privacy things. SHUT UP AND DANCE is good because this is a little bit close to our reality. When someone used technology to do such a bad thing. I didn't satisfy with its ending. There's no kick in it and I want more...

3. bitterMoo's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

4. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Black Mirror is always scarier the closer it cuts to reality and this is definitely one of the series' more twisted reveals. After sympathising with Alex Lawther's Kenny – brilliantly acted – through the majority of the episode, you wind up faced with a moral conundrum: to what extent is vigilante justice acceptable, if ever, and does it justify an invasion of privacy prior to the fact?

5. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

We should really beware of any viruses out there on the net (and buy a webcam cover for safety)

6. Jacob Marcoux's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Another stellar BM episode that packs a really hefty punch. And the ending is brutal as fuck.

8. mrpasquali's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Wonderful reflection on the effects of hacking and how we expose our intimacy in the Internet.

9. mpho3's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

One of my favorite Black Mirror episodes.

10. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

11. nandafr's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

12. Josh Lowe's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Thrilling from the get-go with an aching tension driving the episode like a stolen car with a cake parcel concealing a package of mysteries. Twist endings have never left me so heart-crushingly numb. Black Mirror smashes it yet again.

13. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

foi o primeiro episódio que vi e jurei que não voltaria a ver black mirror. deu-me a volta à cabeça, da primeira vez.

14. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

best black mirror episode ever...

15. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

One of the series' best episodes. https://mubi.com/lists/best-to-worst-black-mirror

16. DSPRKY's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

The genius of Black Mirror is that the stories aren't even that dystopian—they're only about 5 years of progress away. This one is the realest of the lot.

17. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

19. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

i liked this episode very much as this kind of thing could happen anytime right now. since this episode begin to air, all of my friends begin to close their laptop webcam lol

20. Isa Reis's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

assustador. suspense do início ao fim. o míudo é excelente ator. a história é totalmente inesperada. e, vou ali só tapar a minha webcam, just 'cause.

21. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

22. arcondicionado's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

23. Erklgh's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

i dont even know why do i keep watching this stupid show

24. BernardoL's rating of the film Black Mirror: Shut Up and Dance

Solid episode all around despite the fact that plenty questions remained unanswered by the end. If watching Citizenfour didn't convince you to cover your webcam, this will.