1. Luca's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

2. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Good concept but the execution was meh

3. mubianer's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

In a way we are already there. That's what's so frightening about Black Mirror.

4. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

heart-breaking :(( being too kepo is no good, afterall

5. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

6. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

I cried so hard during the flashback scene

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Decent episode but in comparison to many of the other BM episodes this one felt a bit light.

8. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

The concept is far more interesting than the story itself.

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Final episode from the first season of BLACK MIRROR. Honestly, this episode is quite creepy. It made me to be more grateful about my privacy. Thanks God I can keep my memories for myself. THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF YOU is thought-provoking, chilling, and well-written. It beautifully captured the negative side of advanced technology. It's a satire to memory implant technology. One of my favorite episode from this season.

10. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

This would solve all sorts of problems.

11. luminous's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Nice premise, but I had higher expectations from the script. In the end I felt robbed of my time. I don't think I'll watch other episodes from the series.

12. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

13. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

este é um dos episódios que define a minha relação amor ódio/ódio com esta série. os conceitos são incríveis, as metáforas também, mas toda a cena me parece muito falseca, como, por exemplo, as personagens deste ep.

14. MLSoares's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Idk how anyone could be happy with complete memory. For sure I would end up on a loop of depression

15. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

L'idea del chip di memoria è valida, ma la storia non è raccontata bene. Non ci sono colpi di scena, è chiaro fin da subito cosa nasconde Fionn e come andrà a finire per Liam. Il finale è ancora peggio perché non sappiamo cosa succede al protagonista dopo la rimozione "casalinga" del chip. Non ci sono conseguenze? Infine, il conflitto morale (centro di tutti gli episodi della serie) non è poi tanto controverso.

16. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

totally creepy. great job, Jesse Armstrong.

17. Luke Spence's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

And the dawn of the grain marked the end of all relationships

18. Margot H's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

My favourite Black Mirror episode!

19. Balthaz21's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

20. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

A more ponderate pace allows the technology to stay in the background and highlight the emotions. Instead of a maximalist dystopian reality or a social media musing, this brings out the horror of the technology meddling with our heads. In that way, it's much more potent. As awkward and tangible as a show can get, it drawed me into the action, as if I was a part of the characters' conversations.

21. dhani's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

this episode is my favorite in season 1

22. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Nu vreau sa mai exist The ending tho m a cam lasat rece nu trebuia s o scoti u r bigger than this ce dracu

23. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You