1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

The closest of the first two seasons to feeling like a classic golden era sci-fi story, albeit with updated technology. Due to the recognisable rhythms of Jesse Armstrong's writing, inevitable feels a bit like an episode of 'Peep Show' with none of the laughs, which felt a little uncanny at first. It doesn't deviate from course, but the grim (apparent) fatalism of its tragedy suits its themes. Humans suck!

2. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

“In visions of the night, like dropping rain, Descend the many memories of pain” ― Aeschylus, Agamemnon

3. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

4. edpwilson's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

it builds on this idea of over-analysing memories, searching every detail, playing the bad and good moments over and over in our minds - we do this already, which is why the ability to literally replay our memories would be utterly destructive

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

6. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

It's insanely embarrassing how highly rated every Black Mirror episode on Mubi is lol.

7. Luca's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

8. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Good concept but the execution was meh

9. mubianer's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

In a way we are already there. That's what's so frightening about Black Mirror.

10. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

heart-breaking :(( being too kepo is no good, afterall

11. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

12. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

I cried so hard during the flashback scene

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Decent episode but in comparison to many of the other BM episodes this one felt a bit light.

14. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

The concept is far more interesting than the story itself.

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Final episode from the first season of BLACK MIRROR. Honestly, this episode is quite creepy. It made me to be more grateful about my privacy. Thanks God I can keep my memories for myself. THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF YOU is thought-provoking, chilling, and well-written. It beautifully captured the negative side of advanced technology. It's a satire to memory implant technology. One of my favorite episode from this season.

16. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

This would solve all sorts of problems.

17. luminous's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Nice premise, but I had higher expectations from the script. In the end I felt robbed of my time. I don't think I'll watch other episodes from the series.

18. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

19. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

este é um dos episódios que define a minha relação amor ódio/ódio com esta série. os conceitos são incríveis, as metáforas também, mas toda a cena me parece muito falseca, como, por exemplo, as personagens deste ep.

20. MLSoares's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

Idk how anyone could be happy with complete memory. For sure I would end up on a loop of depression

21. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

L'idea del chip di memoria è valida, ma la storia non è raccontata bene. Non ci sono colpi di scena, è chiaro fin da subito cosa nasconde Fionn e come andrà a finire per Liam. Il finale è ancora peggio perché non sappiamo cosa succede al protagonista dopo la rimozione "casalinga" del chip. Non ci sono conseguenze? Infine, il conflitto morale (centro di tutti gli episodi della serie) non è poi tanto controverso.

22. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

totally creepy. great job, Jesse Armstrong.

23. Luke Spence's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

And the dawn of the grain marked the end of all relationships

24. Margot H's rating of the film Black Mirror: The Entire History of You

My favourite Black Mirror episode!

← Previous 1 3 4