1. smeef's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

????????????????????????????

2. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

What I've seen of Black Mirror is either a "cool, I guess..." or a mediocre time at my closest twitter cringetopia worshipping- I have yet to shower anything in this ballpark with compliments. National Anthem is probably its best episode! Ironically,the political aesthetic hides a most universal short story, one that champions absurdism in scifi over flavor-of-the-year F u t u r e scaremongering(those won't age well)

3. auloel's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Hentakan keras untuk memulai series perdana

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

5. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Poor start to a good TV show... despite some contextual matter regarding voyeurism and the insta mcinformation age we now are entrenched in, this one doesn't really have much of a tech message (good, bad, or indifferent)...the sexual logistics (how could a normal man keep it up?) are skewed, too...

6. rksw's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

An extension of a lot of the themes (Internet as echo chamber; "post-ironic" cruelty; memeified terrorism) Brooker already explored in 'Dead Set' and 'Nathan Barley'. A little dry, in spite of the immensely squicky central premise. Deserves an extra star for miraculously anticipating 2015's "Piggate". A bold episode to open with and w/ retrospect after season 3, more specifically culturally British than later eps.

8. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

+1 star for the shock value.

9. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Hmm... not exactly sure what to say. But the Dogme 95 reference was hilarious.

10. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

¿A quién le importa el reino?

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

A pearl about the decadent society we have to live in.

12. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Only acceptable because it has shocking idea (sex with Pig live on telly/it describes forbidden fantasy as human pleasure in the eye of audience) but the execution itself seems so mediocre or should I say, the conclusion is so dramatis-film-indonesia? Nothing new in the end.

13. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

exactly how we perceive scandal: pitying, but can't help wanting to watch more

14. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

15. Kevin You's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

A must watch, though I hated every single second. A MUST WATCH.

16. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

This is a reminder how powerful media and technology can be

17. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

18. S.J.B.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Political and social commentaries are obvious enough, but the storytelling is smart. It pushes the will-he-or-won't-he question aside until it's thrown back at you -- and him! -- suddenly, and as intrigued as we are at it, the comedy of the satire ends when it is answered. Watching the onlookers devolve from basking in the entertaining absurdity to processing the trauma of it all is the ep's strongest metaphor.

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM marked as the first time I watched BLACK MIRROR. In my opinion, this episode is a sarcasm about how technology - in this case media social - can caused a mass hysteria in government, especially British royal family. It mixed some elements like politics, terrorism, and of course technology. I must admit it has some flaws. It's predictable and I could guess what will happen next. It's a good start..

20. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Why am I discovering the immense writing talent of Charlie Brooker only just now? This is one of the best things I have recently seen on TV. Absurd, surreal and yet lucidly clever and insightful for the ways it analyses modern society and the uncontrollable effects of technology. Thanks to the out of the ordinary situation it depicts, it forces the viewers to identify themselves with the characters more than ever.

21. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Politics, public opinion and media.

22. Pill Yun's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Shocking series debut. I wish I had found this show way earlier.

23. martaag's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

se calhar eu é que ainda não estava ainda muito na cena britânica. they'd fuck a pig to save the Queen

24. jaelaah's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

a brilliantly recognizable dystopia - black humour employed politically at its finest.