1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

An extension of a lot of the themes (Internet as echo chamber; "post-ironic" cruelty; memeified terrorism) Brooker already explored in 'Dead Set' and 'Nathan Barley'. A little dry, in spite of the immensely squicky central premise. Deserves an extra star for miraculously anticipating 2015's "Piggate". A bold episode to open with and w/ retrospect after season 3, more specifically culturally British than later eps.

2. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Hmm... not exactly sure what to say. But the Dogme 95 reference was hilarious.

3. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

¿A quién le importa el reino?

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

A pearl about the decadent society we have to live in.

5. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Only acceptable because it has shocking idea (sex with Pig live on telly/it describes forbidden fantasy as human pleasure in the eye of audience) but the execution itself seems so mediocre or should I say, the conclusion is so dramatis-film-indonesia? Nothing new in the end.

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

exactly how we perceive scandal: pitying, but can't help wanting to watch more

7. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

8. Kevin You's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

A must watch, though I hated every single second. A MUST WATCH.

9. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

This is a reminder how powerful media and technology can be

10. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

11. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Political and social commentaries are obvious enough, but the storytelling is smart. It pushes the will-he-or-won't-he question aside until it's thrown back at you -- and him! -- suddenly, and as intrigued as we are at it, the comedy of the satire ends when it is answered. Watching the onlookers devolve from basking in the entertaining absurdity to processing the trauma of it all is the ep's strongest metaphor.

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM marked as the first time I watched BLACK MIRROR. In my opinion, this episode is a sarcasm about how technology - in this case media social - can caused a mass hysteria in government, especially British royal family. It mixed some elements like politics, terrorism, and of course technology. I must admit it has some flaws. It's predictable and I could guess what will happen next. It's a good start..

13. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Why am I discovering the immense writing talent of Charlie Brooker only just now? This is one of the best things I have recently seen on TV. Absurd, surreal and yet lucidly clever and insightful for the ways it analyses modern society and the uncontrollable effects of technology. Thanks to the out of the ordinary situation it depicts, it forces the viewers to identify themselves with the characters more than ever.

14. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Politics, public opinion and media.

15. Pill Yun's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Shocking series debut. I wish I had found this show way earlier.

16. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

se calhar eu é que ainda não estava ainda muito na cena britânica. they'd fuck a pig to save the Queen

17. jaelaah's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

a brilliantly recognizable dystopia - black humour employed politically at its finest.

18. akunfilmku's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Can't decide whether this is about art, technology, or politics. There's some bugging trivia like why, from the first place, someone can stole the Princess. But that's forgivable since the point's still clear.

19. MLSoares's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

A black comedy that´ll shove your desperate laugh down your throat without a seconds hesitation. Kinnear is sterling as the prime minister who has to let go of his dignity and humanity to save a royal hostage in the hands of a lunatic. Topical, grim and punishing.

21. zohen lux's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

yes everyone YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT BLACK MIRROR thank you

22. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Mi sento ancora male per lui. Episodio geniale, da contorcersi le budella e sbattere la testa contro il muro nel tentativo di capire: che cosa avresti fatto al posto suo? Onestamente, ancora non ho una risposta. Nel dubbio...non credo che entrerò mai in politica!

23. Margot H's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

24. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: The National Anthem

This show clearly doesn't fuck around, by giving us a blunt and grim first act, that grips you and makes you feel the excitement as if you were actually going through that reality.