1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Questo episodio è notevole, non è facile indovinare cosa sa succedendo, sai che c'è qualcosa che non quadra, ma non sai bene cosa. Comunque...posso capire il motivo che ha spinto ad ideare questa sadica punizione, ma non penso che parteciperei mai ad un "gioco" di questo tipo.

2. The Macho King's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

"Justice without force is powerless; force WITHOUT Justice is tyrannical."- Pascal ... Theres a lot more to be said about this episode than just a make believe Purge masquerading as a sentence for a little girls murder- when in actuality appears to be just a glorified Six Flags ride. But it is late as fuck here and I grow weary. Plus Mubi is ass with the space imitations with the laughably low character count.

3. José Neves's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

0. The parable of the world as a punitive fascist fact, with such glorious backgrounds as "The Most Dangerous Game" (Schoedsack and Cooper), "M", both versions, or "Fury" (Fritz Lang), finds, again, a contemporary antihuman version, spectacular and speculative, where the punitive factor is strengthened by its suitability to the stylistic and staging options. The revolution isn't televised.

4. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Arguably the most controversial episode in the series, this one lingered with me after I'd finished watching it. The interpretations are endless - from media lynching to our innate blood thirst for retribution. Whatever you see in it, I think it manages to intrigue.

5. Adinda Putri's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

6. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Those shots of people running with their phones in front of their faces are everything wrong with this shitty series.

7. Били Питон's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

8. auloel's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Pengadilan netizen memang kejam, wahai~

9. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

it managed to be really bad, even though the story is probably one of the best in the show.

10. pluviosity's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

The best in the second series, it's a bit predictable, but the whole revelation in the end was still astonishing. Probably one of the best Black Mirror episode that questioning ambiguity of the internet, the 'virtual' identity we put up, and the justification of hating.

11. Joana Piçarra's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

It seems there's at least one 'Black Mirror' episode that'll fuck each given viewer up - for many it's 'Shut Up and Dance', 'White Christmas', or even 'Nosedive' - for me it's 'White Bear'. This is partly because I'm constitutionally inclined to side with even the vilest chaotic evil over institutionalised lawful evil. I loathe The Daily Mail more than it would ever be possible for me to loathe a single human being.

13. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Packs more in its runtime alone than the entire previous episodes put together.

14. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

El sufrimiento como espectáculo.

15. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

16. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

After a women is involved in an incredibly heinous crime, the powers that be and the armchair judges of the public decide to set up a daily terror/torture program for her that they are pleased to call justice...gut wrenching....

17. Novnovia's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

My favourite episode. The ending tho

18. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

one of the best for me! will humanity be crueler in the future?

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

My favorite episode from the second season of BLACK MIRROR. I loved this episode its premise and storytelling looks like an upgrade version of THE TWILIGHT ZONE episode. WHITE BEAR is thrilling, exciting, and intriguing. At first - I thought this episode is just a survival story. Then, came that twisted ending. F*ck, I didn't see that coming. It's a sick, yet mindf*ck ending. Also, the ending is beyond satisfying...

20. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

When you don't know what's going on with the cameras it's really quite unsettling, but as soon as that mystery becomes known it's like going through the motions. Certainly don't let anyone spoil the twist if you haven't seen it already!

21. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Although I found it quite predictable, it didn't take away the fun of the ride or the exploration of its themes. The ending, however, was very satisfying.

22. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Justice, punishment and spectator culture.

23. nandafr's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

24. slackavetes's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

the best in the series. it takes the themes of technology and morality to a new extreme.

← Previous 1 3 4