1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

It seems there's at least one 'Black Mirror' episode that'll fuck each given viewer up - for many it's 'Shut Up and Dance', 'White Christmas', or even 'Nosedive' - for me it's 'White Bear'. This is partly because I'm constitutionally inclined to side with even the vilest chaotic evil over institutionalised lawful evil. I loathe The Daily Mail more than it would ever be possible for me to loathe a single human being.

2. Risya's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Packs more in its runtime alone than the entire previous episodes put together.

3. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

El sufrimiento como espectáculo.

4. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

5. Richard Tines's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

After a women is involved in an incredibly heinous crime, the powers that be and the armchair judges of the public decide to set up a daily terror/torture program for her that they are pleased to call justice...gut wrenching....

6. Novnovia's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

My favourite episode. The ending tho

7. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

one of the best for me! will humanity be crueler in the future?

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

My favorite episode from the second season of BLACK MIRROR. I loved this episode its premise and storytelling looks like an upgrade version of THE TWILIGHT ZONE episode. WHITE BEAR is thrilling, exciting, and intriguing. At first - I thought this episode is just a survival story. Then, came that twisted ending. F*ck, I didn't see that coming. It's a sick, yet mindf*ck ending. Also, the ending is beyond satisfying...

9. Harriehhh's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

When you don't know what's going on with the cameras it's really quite unsettling, but as soon as that mystery becomes known it's like going through the motions. Certainly don't let anyone spoil the twist if you haven't seen it already!

10. João R's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Although I found it quite predictable, it didn't take away the fun of the ride or the exploration of its themes. The ending, however, was very satisfying.

11. MistaRichard's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

Justice, punishment and spectator culture.

12. nandafr's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

13. slackavetes's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

the best in the series. it takes the themes of technology and morality to a new extreme.

14. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

15. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

bom plot twist. achei falseco, outra vez. mas lá está, amusement parks não prezam por sinceridade.

16. Elayla's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

I was most disturbed by this episode. For one, it resembled some of my nightmares. At least the first part. But then, the society tries to find justification in dealing cruelty for the sake of justice and this feels more scary than the cruelty itself.

17. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

18. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

do i need to say more no probably not this is so great

19. Anderesu's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

A really good twist, great episode.

20. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

21. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

disturbing thoughts on a(n) (in)justice system made for entertainment and profit. a nightmare based on a destructive understanding of the human nature.

22. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

The scariest part is that Its not even that far from current reality. Its a slightly hyped up "To Catch A Predator"

23. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear

So disturbing and complex. So many layers to uncover, and the results are so rewarding! The mysterious mood of the dystopian world, allied to a sort of faint cyberpunk aesthetics, made up for a pretty compelling viewing that leaves plenty of room for discussion.

24. Balthaz21's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Bear