1. aikeart's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

Bloquear y callar para siempre.

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

The idea of mixing three different sci-fi ideas in one single episode kills the whole rythm. Already forgotten.

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

the worst punishment you can ever take: forced to undergo your sin over and over

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

After WHITE BEAR, this episode is gonna be my favorite episode from BLACK MIRROR. WHITE CHRISTMAS has unique storytelling and innovative concept. I loved how Charlie Brooker presented his idea in this episode. WHITE CHRISTMAS is a social commentary about the ugly side of advanced technology. It isn't just that, this episode is also a psychological drama. Damn, I really loved that twist. One of the best episode...

5. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

6. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

If only I could block people in real life

7. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

8. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

9. Marta Alonso's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

10. bryanvmh's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

The last moment is incredible, but the whole episode really shines.

11. Elayla's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

Does it make me a bad person if I'd like to have such a house assistant? xd Now the blocking thingy...

12. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

2.5. Worst episode of the first 2 seasons. Feels like Tibbetts and his team were really pushing hard to do a mind-blow. In the end, and despite some good plot-twists (the idea that all you have to do is listening) the whole episode seemed really over the top.

13. Luke Spence's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

Jon Hamm in Black Mirror! nuff said

14. Bob's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

Depressing episode that tries to demystify the warmth and feel of holiday season with surgical and sterile visual and plot device approach that is, by now, common technique of this show. It goes maybe little too far as it uses its tools and logic disproportionately, all in favor of shock and cheap tricks, with final result that feels pretty much empty and recycled.

15. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

With interesting nods to previous outputs by Black Mirror, this one takes a long road to a pretty mindblowing conclusion, but one that we could see coming for a bit longer than it should. It's not as satisfying as previous episodes, but it showcases pretty good acting by the leads. Jon Hamm's charisma is entrancing.

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

17. dhani's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

I really need that block feature

18. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

19. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

20. ionosonde's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

oh man. multiple layers and interweavings of some really terrifying and ethically complex ideas. had me feeling weird the rest of the night after i watched it, and then i had a bad dream about it.

21. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

Ending like a Christmas nightmare.

22. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

23. ig_____or's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas

Jon Hamm is just as handsome playing a 60's (m)ad man as he is playing a tech guru in a dystopian future, what a surprise! Another cool episode, with a longer running time that the show uses to its advantage, exploring new concepts and technologies. I'm excited for season 3!

24. emanuela's rating of the film Black Mirror: White Christmas