1. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Black Panther

The Visualisation of Wakanda and the system in it: top notch

2. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film Black Panther

3. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Black Panther

I strongly suspect that its legacy will be the ramifications on the Hollywood machine rather than the content of the film itself - identify politics aside, it's simply more mid-grade escapist Marvel fare. My main gripe with it is the seemingly endless reliance on medium close-up dialogue shots against green screen, which - of all things - reminded me of The Room. Apologies if that ruins your repeat viewings.

4. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Black Panther

I hoped for an outlier given Marvel Studios' recent attempts at hiring idiosyncratic talent behind the lens. Yet the auteurist fingerprints are diminished by the usual Marvel pitfalls—earnest moments deflated by misguided levity, overzealous cutting on illegible action, and a flat televisual look. Still, there's a joyousness here that comes off the screen, elevated by one of the best ensemble casts in recent memory.

5. carlajrzg's rating of the film Black Panther

love it, maybe the only marvel movie i like

6. antosha_tkachuk's rating of the film Black Panther

wakanda one love! powerful message

7. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Black Panther

Black Panther is the most culturally relevant and important blockbuster film ever. Coogler’s entry is definitely a Marvel film firmly placed within the MCU, but it reaches well beyond their formula to become an icon of hope and change. He’s an optimistic embodiment of what we should strive to achieve as a society. Comic Book’s have never been so relevant. Black Panther has never been so important.

8. tommy cruise's rating of the film Black Panther

9. corativ's rating of the film Black Panther

Charlie Manson's worst nightmare.

10. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Black Panther

this shined up t'challa and his crew brighter than vibranium. can't wait to see what they bring to the marvel sphere

11. daniroelleb's rating of the film Black Panther

So I have now gone to see this film twice and what I will say first that as a dark skinned women there is something so magical seeing other dark skinned women being seen as beautiful and also kicking ass. I am proud of this film and all it is trying to. I enjoyed the performance of all the fems in this film they so strong. I will say as much as I enjoyed looking at Michael B Jordan I would of replaced him. Overall A.

12. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Black Panther

Under Guardians of the Galaxy (the victories of which as a mood piece I still significantly attribute to the perfect licensed soundtrack) this is Marvel's greatest tonal and aesthetic success, and one of the most recommendable entries in the genre, from world-building to breezy pacing, pleasurable action scenes and a group of very entertaining, defined characters.

13. Vaso M's rating of the film Black Panther

I know I should judge this for what it is, and not take it too seriously but I don't usually watch superhero movies so I can't. The story felt rushed and predictable. The magic Uganda kingdom felt like a bitter joke and the attempts at humor only made 14 year olds laugh. The actors are so talented but it really didn't come through, the dialogues were awful. I think The Link King had much better dialogue.

14. Star Lord's rating of the film Black Panther

Forse 2,5 ma è veramente tanto scontato e prevedibile.

15. raquel_ag's rating of the film Black Panther

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

16. pencils only's rating of the film Black Panther

17. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Black Panther

Not just another superhero movie.

18. JCPJD's rating of the film Black Panther

It is NOT shy about promoting an empowering message about black (and black female) characters and for that I admire it. It will mean much to a lot of people. As a film though, it's quite dull - especially by Marvel standards. The CGI is Matrix 2 terrible and and there's little/no humour. The dialogue is very explanatory and the set design veers on the silly. The cast are fantastic though, especially Danai Gurira.

19. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Black Panther

3-3.5. The movie illustrates a lot of political angles in theme, but it's ultimately the abandonment and militarization of a boy from the neighborhood that convinces T'Challa to reach out past his own borders. No one else really grows past being generally fun (save for some small arcing moments), but it's at least an engaging action movie. Also, great soundtrack.

20. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Black Panther

I personally think this is one of the best film debuts in MCU. The world is so interesting and so well-designed. All the cast were giving their best, even the small roles gave me joy and/or chill. I like how the villain is not evil for the sake of being evil, his motives were strong, even the audience could root for him. And most importantly, it was so fun to watch and man, the soundtrack is... wow.

21. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Black Panther

I watched Black Panther and I only have one request: Michael B. Jordan marry me or just jump on me i don't care anymore

22. zohen lux's rating of the film Black Panther

BEST MARVEL MOVIE TO DATE! captain pasty and iron cracker have been found dead

23. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Black Panther

Super good, but it really makes me want to see old Billy Zane back in The Phantom tights. Come on everyone! The Phantom? THE GHOST WHO FUCKING WALKS!? Tell me you all went to film school because of another film. No such film exists. I will laugh in your face. #ThePhantom4Life #villainclub Also Killmonger was awesome. Hehe. Killmonger. What a stupid fucking awesome bad guy name.

24. jenstor's rating of the film Black Panther