1. Azer Suat Tatlı's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

Justin sucks at acting so hard. Thanks to Samuel, it wasn't bad to watch. Ending could have been way better, feels like they didn't know where to go with the story.

2. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

3.3 Stars. I felt the film loss its place at points, not knowing where to go and relying on some exaggerated plot turns and odd character development. Overall, I enjoyed the film as a whole, but boy was Justin Timberlake bad.

3. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

"I don't care if that hurts you or not."

5. Trunfos's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

6. wiwitaek's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

I thought at first it's Queentin Tarantino's work until I saw the credit title. Nice

7. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

8. caitlin.f's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

??? did people really like this film? ugh.

9. INZER's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

10. Douglas Michael's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

11. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Black Snake Moan

meh...god bless Samuel L Jackson

12. Marco Heiter's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

THE WOMAN mit guten Absichten.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

Needs some serious editing, about 30 min too long. Ricci is awesome, Timberlake is shite, Sammy J delivers the goods as always

14. João-Pedro Cordeiro's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

15/20 minutos a mais, que aquela cheesyness final não dá com nada. e, lol, timberlake.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

Pity the end was a big bowl of melted cheese, but damn, I'll be a liar if I said that Ricci isn't drop-dead sexy in that.

16. drmishello's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

I was surprised with how good this movie was to me. Love it.

17. mandysays's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

Christina Ricci ninfo isn't so bad at all, honey.

18. Jā Rubenis's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

19. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

funny. I remember seeing the dvd cover for this one (Samuel L. Jackson all angry with a the chain, Christina Ricci all slutty "Leia Organa" style with the confederates flag shirt)... it was kinda misleading. tought it would be heavily focused on racial tension. it's full of hope and stuff... the kind of movie that believes in a better future.

20. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

pretty bad but the soundtrack TOTALLY makes up for it!

21. TravisSMcClain's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

What this movie did better than anything else was create a palpable, visceral environment. I could all but literally feel the sticky humidity of the Southern summertime. I felt relief when I saw a cold beer bottle on screen, and when they fired up the grill I reacted like one of Pavlov's dogs. Great use of music, too.

22. mpho3's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

23. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Black Snake Moan

Simple as if you dont like the blues, you wont like the moan. Great movie, really enjoyed it, especially the music, stack-o-lee, great cover!

24. walweed's rating of the film Black Snake Moan