1. S Campbell's rating of the film Black Souls

A gangster film with brains and top quality acting and Directing

2. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Black Souls

3. RisuSardonicus's rating of the film Black Souls

A good movie, for sure. But I don't understand all the praise it got from the critics. P.S.: it reminds me a lot of Funeral by Abel Ferrara. Maybe too much.

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Black Souls

5. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Black Souls

It's actually a good movie. Yeah it's very slow paced and doesn't have a lot of pull in the character department mostly due to the concept of stripping the story to the basics, but actors do their job pretty well, and the ending has a nice ring to it, and not only cause it takes you by surprise.

6. Luke Andrews's rating of the film Black Souls

I was a bit disappointed in Black Souls considering the hype that it had received in the International Festival circuit. Munzi has created a steady, believable story about a family living in the picturesque Calabrian mountains, but plays the narrative slightly too safe, and because of this, lacks the excitement and grit that's oozed by stronger films of its genre, like Gomorrah.

7. el.'s rating of the film Black Souls

-4. the first one in a while that really got to me.

8. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Black Souls

It’s an obscure and pertinent glimpse at the Calabrian Mafia known as ‘Ndrangheta.

9. Zissou's rating of the film Black Souls

10. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Black Souls

Saga famigliare sulla ndrangheta. Compatto, asciutto, oscuro; con uno sguardo non certo apologetico ma che cerca di raccontare il crimine da dentro senza estetismi, né compiacimenti. Non male

11. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Black Souls