1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Swan

Casting Ryder as a faded former ingenue replaced by young blood who stabs herself in the face while screaming "You stole from me!" is simultaneously clever, smug and really shitty & cynical, which - for me - is the film in micro. I quite enjoyed it when it was having fun, however. If it had been a straight-up body horror film (the backwards legs! the feather under the nail!) it would have been ace. Sterling music tho

2. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Black Swan

E quasi quasi 3,5, gli ultimi momenti sono fantastici

3. João Martins's rating of the film Black Swan

You just can't escape to the rollo-coaster that it is Nina's life and thoughts throughout ballet and the pressure she suffers to become the best of her generation... Actually, you get to the awkward and strange point when you are feeling some kind of pleasure to see the pain in her skin just like the relief she is herself experiencing. Natalie Portman's best performance ever.

4. ConorKennedy's rating of the film Black Swan

A film I rewatch every year or so because it’s just so wild. I love the paranoia, the repression, and the surreal imagery. Natalie Portman plays Nina like she’s putting on a clinic, and Barbara Hershey’s low-key insanity is everything. The supporting cast is great, and the tight runtime is certainly a positive.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Black Swan

Une indéniable performance de Natalie Portman qui incarne avec une virtuosité vertigineuse, toute la dualité de la nature humaine, dans une réalisation parfaitement maîtrisée, somptueuse et fascinante qui impose avec force et ravissement, ce rare enchantement inhérent aux chefs-d'oeuvre du cinéma... www.cinefiches.com

6. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Black Swan

7. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Black Swan

8. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Black Swan

i can't give a movie 5* after this one. i can't describe it. simply perfect.

9. spasmolytic's rating of the film Black Swan

10. Diogo CF's rating of the film Black Swan

11. lisa's rating of the film Black Swan

makes me wanna watch the red shoes

12. André Vieira's rating of the film Black Swan

Damn this is dark. Seriously dark. Are you sure this isn't from David Lynch? And that final act was brilliant.

13. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Black Swan

14. soymilky's rating of the film Black Swan

It's essentially a retelling of Perfect Blue for a western audience, the influence is as clear as day. Having seen Perfect Blue prior to Black Swan I knew how it was going to play out and what tone the movie was going for, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. It's clever, it's creepy, the subtle details throughout are so fun to pick out. If you enjoyed this movie and haven't seen Perfect Blue, watch it too!

15. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Black Swan

16. eleventries's rating of the film Black Swan

17. anacecil's rating of the film Black Swan

Me gustó la actuación y el tema. Interesante, como la chica se deja llevar por el cisne y se transforma hasta perderse.

18. mac le mac's rating of the film Black Swan

19. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Black Swan

20. Renton47's rating of the film Black Swan

A nostalgia trip for me, so I can't deny its personal draw (I saw it twice in the cinema at the time), but upon revisit it's a little one-note, a tad spelled out. The Swan Lake parallels are noted early, and the film competently hits those marks; I just don't know how effectively the film further comments on those ideas of virginal consumption. Aronofsky of course steals from the very best, always a treat.

21. tenonder's rating of the film Black Swan

22. DenoResandono's rating of the film Black Swan

Natalie Portman gave such a "super saiyan" level of acting in this movie...

23. Balthaz21's rating of the film Black Swan