1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Black Swan

2. venenatis's rating of the film Black Swan

3. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Black Swan

4. Myles's rating of the film Black Swan

I thought this was absolute garbage. Tonally awkward, forced, over the top acting, the directorial sensibilities of someone who has never loved. Watch the Piano Teacher instead

5. Xengar's rating of the film Black Swan

The film really takes it's time to let you connect with Natalie Portman, empathizing with her insecurities and ambitions. The aesthetic of reflections, a contrasting yet monochromatic palette really showcases Nina's descent into madness while still being someone you hope gets what she wants. Equal to the performances is the soundtrack being a mix of Clint Mansell and Tchaikovsky, elevating every scene.

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film Black Swan

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

7. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film Black Swan

8. bartkl's rating of the film Black Swan

It's nice to see Aronofsky bring the darkness of some of his earlier films out again, which he utilizes here to immerse you in the subtly growing insanity of the wonderful Nina. As with THE WRESTLER, here too the final phase of the film is a great climax. The swan parallell might be obvious, but is really nice nevertheless. Finally, the film is a pleasure to the eye.

9. Erik F.'s rating of the film Black Swan

Some good scenes, but it mostly made me wish I was watching "Repulsion" or "The Piano Teacher" or "The Red Shoes" instead...

10. Mashi95's rating of the film Black Swan

Second time I watch it and can appreciate it even more. Anxiety is the key word to this story. Anxiety in every type of its manifestation. It would be wrong to say it's about a schizo woman, cause Natalie Portman embodies a feeling not a character. She is that feeling we all experience before something big. Natalie is stunning, a glimpse is enough to get shivers. "It was perfect"

11. eccestefan's rating of the film Black Swan

4.4, quite captivating movie but had some unnecessary scenes

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Black Swan

Casting Ryder as a faded former ingenue replaced by young blood who stabs herself in the face while screaming "You stole from me!" is simultaneously clever, smug and really shitty & cynical, which - for me - is the film in micro. I quite enjoyed it when it was having fun, however. If it had been a straight-up body horror film (the backwards legs! the feather under the nail!) it would have been ace. Sterling music tho

13. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Black Swan

E quasi quasi 3,5, gli ultimi momenti sono fantastici

14. João Martins's rating of the film Black Swan

You just can't escape to the rollo-coaster that it is Nina's life and thoughts throughout ballet and the pressure she suffers to become the best of her generation... Actually, you get to the awkward and strange point when you are feeling some kind of pleasure to see the pain in her skin just like the relief she is herself experiencing. Natalie Portman's best performance ever.

15. ConorKennedy's rating of the film Black Swan

A film I rewatch every year or so because it’s just so wild. I love the paranoia, the repression, and the surreal imagery. Natalie Portman plays Nina like she’s putting on a clinic, and Barbara Hershey’s low-key insanity is everything. The supporting cast is great, and the tight runtime is certainly a positive.

16. FISCHER's rating of the film Black Swan

Une indéniable performance de Natalie Portman qui incarne avec une virtuosité vertigineuse, toute la dualité de la nature humaine, dans une réalisation parfaitement maîtrisée, somptueuse et fascinante qui impose avec force et ravissement, ce rare enchantement inhérent aux chefs-d'oeuvre du cinéma... www.cinefiches.com

17. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Black Swan

18. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Black Swan

19. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Black Swan

i can't give a movie 5* after this one. i can't describe it. simply perfect.

20. spasmolytic's rating of the film Black Swan

21. Diogo CF's rating of the film Black Swan

22. lisa's rating of the film Black Swan

makes me wanna watch the red shoes

23. André Vieira's rating of the film Black Swan

Damn this is dark. Seriously dark. Are you sure this isn't from David Lynch? And that final act was brilliant.

24. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Black Swan