1. Marta Rodrigues's rating of the film Blackfish

it hurts so bad that i couldn't even react and cry

2. Renata A's rating of the film Blackfish

3. Camille Gsd's rating of the film Blackfish

human horror , captivity kill

4. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Blackfish

I will never stop wondering how much more things I will have to unlearn until I begin to get a grasp on how the world really works.

5. Shoham L's rating of the film Blackfish

Brilliantly researched and presented.

6. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Blackfish

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Blackfish

8. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Blackfish

Utterly horrifying and heart breaking. One particular scene was so unbelievably harrowing that I had to look away.

9. Chris's rating of the film Blackfish

10. Oneb's rating of the film Blackfish

The astonishing degrees of naivete and complicity of the persons involved in the Seaworld business. An excellent film, and rekindled my interest in the language possibilities of these mammals.

11. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Blackfish

A reminder that animals are prone to mental illness too. Ultimate consequences for those who think jailing them will bring any kind of benefit.

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Blackfish

It doesn't have to be well-made but it is!

13. A. K. Alexis's rating of the film Blackfish

....We Need To Talk About Tilikum.

14. Tom Gregson's rating of the film Blackfish

15. JMKE's rating of the film Blackfish

You get to see a big whale getting it's dick jerked off 4/5 stars

16. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Blackfish

17. caitlin.f's rating of the film Blackfish

18. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Blackfish

A tear-jerking look at SeaWorld and how humans use their evolutionary dominance to exploit and control intelligent animals for their own selfish entertainment. Lets hope this is the final nail in the coffin for SeaWorld and other barbaric parks like it! Orca's are beautiful sentient creatures that deserve to roam free in the wild.

19. barbosajoca's rating of the film Blackfish

20. patríciapinho's rating of the film Blackfish

21. Jonas A. McCaffery's rating of the film Blackfish

This doc is emotional and brutal. It explains the harm that attractions like SeaWorld cause toward Orcas and the people who work with them. Orca on orca violence, low life-expentancy, and trainer abuse and death are all explored, but that is all that is explored. The film could have highlighted the legal drama emerging since the death of Dawn Brancheau. The lack of diverse interviewees caused a lot of repetition.

22. smeef's rating of the film Blackfish

23. smndvdcl's rating of the film Blackfish

Haunting polemical piece challenging the dangerous commodification of the natural world.

24. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Blackfish

A very important documentary that I would recommend to anyone - (especially if you have been to seaworld)

← Previous 1 3 4