1. Ptakosz's rating of the film Black's Game

Good genre movie, nice suspense, relatable characters, and a lot of fun action.

2. Muaz Şeker's rating of the film Black's Game

Yüksek tempolu müthiş film.

3. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Black's Game

awesome? there is a weak story created with drug trafficking story and organized robbery story . İt looks like icelandic guy ritchie imitation ... there is no relationship between man's court and its result with these situations ... What was the reason for pixelation scenes ? Even it was necessary at some scenes , it has been used many times . what was the reason for making this film ? waste of time .

4. Mr.Spring's rating of the film Black's Game

Amazing Camera and really great Storytelling!

5. fedigno's rating of the film Black's Game

solo la scena della madre che entra nella stanza di suo figlio mentre si fa di speed vale il prezzo di un biglietto, un film divertente e fatto bene

6. Wee Liat Tan's rating of the film Black's Game

Exciting from start to finish. Gritty and violent.

7. Kevin Muguerza's rating of the film Black's Game

8. Kevan Brighting's rating of the film Black's Game

I loved this! Gritty, dark and brilliant acting from all the leads. Wasn't expecting this to be so good.

9. Konstantin Lazorkin's rating of the film Black's Game

10. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Black's Game

11. Floate's rating of the film Black's Game

Simple but well made. Very enjoyable.

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Black's Game

An hectic film, needing fresh ideas. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/

13. msmichel's rating of the film Black's Game

Black as coal crime thriller from Iceland that takes place at the turn of the millennium just as a young agressive team take over the drug trade in the country. Performances are strong especially from Damon Younger who plays Bruno one of the most memorable pyschotics to come around in awhile. Final scene rings false but a pretty strong script throughout from the novel by Stefan Mani. Tough and memorable.

14. Nils's rating of the film Black's Game

I'd like to express my gratitude for this free movie, saw the trailer a few months ago and it got my attention, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it here and I watched it the same day. I enjoyed it and would recommend it, if you're not shy of Scandinavian crime dramas.

15. Brenda Flo's rating of the film Black's Game

Great film. Good surprise in that genre. Was expecting just an other junkie life film, but this has excelled my hopes.

16. @frassivan's rating of the film Black's Game