1. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Blade Runner

2. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Blade Runner

A psychological neo-noir sci-fi masterpiece. This is hit or miss director Ridley Scott's Swan Song. The lighting and photography are dark and grimy, the script a deep examination of what makes us human and the production design is some of the best ever. Harrison Ford is iconic as Decker. This is a rich universe full of unique ideas that has been ripped off hundreds of times, but never as effectively as the original.

3. ABVH's rating of the film Blade Runner

Slow noir story through an excellent world-build.

4. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Blade Runner

J'avais bien hâte de voir celui-là qui laisse un goût mitigé aux critiques, en général! Il est bien vrai qu'une scène en particulier vieillit très mal, surtout en cette période de crise sur le consentement sexuel, et rend le personnage principal complètement antipathique, aucunement charmant.. mais la scène est nécessaire! Sinon, l'ambiance est éclatée, imagerie hallucinante, performances impressionantes... À voir!

5. lofisofi's rating of the film Blade Runner

gorgeous work of neo-noir

6. Traum Baum's rating of the film Blade Runner

The question is not whether Deckard is a replicant or not, but how does HE know he's human? Or rather, how constructed is our identity?

7. coathanger232's rating of the film Blade Runner

8. soyvirgo's rating of the film Blade Runner

anyone want to explain to me why it's so great? explain the characters please. i honestly feel everyone hypes it up because they want to fit in..

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Blade Runner

Ce n'est pas un chef-d'oeuvre incontournable, inoubliable, mais effectivement une date dans l'histoire du cinéma de science-fiction... www.cinefiches.com

10. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Blade Runner

Just saw this Blade Runner Final Cut film and it was interesting to see how people imagined things would be now in their then future. They could not foresee flatscreens and that there would be no flying cars around. However, I have to admit it is still very atmospheric and really cool. There is just one scene that made me cringe, when Harrison Ford forces himself on a woman. That would not be acceptable these days.

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Blade Runner

12. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Blade Runner

Purely in terms of the visuals, this has to be one of the most perfect and painstakingly crafted movies of all-time. That's enough to give it five stars. Some flog the story, but I think it more than stands its ground. The cherry on top: for my money, Harrison Ford puts in his best performance.

13. fearraigh's rating of the film Blade Runner

Scott's last great film more than holds up today, mainly because it is light on extraneous details (the bane of many a sci-fi film). It's got a great look, a splendidly gloomy mood and the screenplay's undertow about expendable beings is layered and, in many ways, humbling.

14. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Blade Runner

15. Andra Nicoleanu's rating of the film Blade Runner

Why have I been ignoring this for so long?

16. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Blade Runner

The color from the lighting is too dark, the concept that gives gloom for the future. Quite interesting making of the year 2019 when they made it in 1982.

17. raquel_ag's rating of the film Blade Runner

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

18. Arf's rating of the film Blade Runner

ne merita di più ma a mio gusto se ne becca tre

19. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Blade Runner

the android in the nude bodysuit that took to convulsing was on some silent hill shit. quite unsettling

20. carrielou's rating of the film Blade Runner

21. Absentia's rating of the film Blade Runner

2.5 I m really disappointed...it's not interesting at all. Boring and overrated. Few scenes are quite good but is not enough...

22. subtonal's rating of the film Blade Runner

23. wi.bi's rating of the film Blade Runner

love the neo-noir concept.

24. richardlawrn's rating of the film Blade Runner

i was surprised by how good it is.