1. Andreea Serpe's rating of the film Blade Runner

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Blade Runner

3. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Blade Runner

4. Kamran's rating of the film Blade Runner

There is some poignant A grade B flick cheese here but otherwise the chauvinistic mess of a narrative falls flat on the back of Ridley Scott's hack job. As a kid I joined the flocks in considering this was a prime sci-fi, but it really, really isn't. Not even the once upon a time impressive visual effects are enough to continue supporting what is a major misread in american mainstream cinema. 58/100 - Okay.

5. diana's rating of the film Blade Runner

6. Marina C.'s rating of the film Blade Runner

had this been done with another cinematography and another soundtrack that were not this, Scott's film would be very weak in regards to storyline - despite it being visionary for its' time, the truth is that this adaptation is not a match for the literary complexity of Philip Dick.

7. Richard Tines's rating of the film Blade Runner

In the future, where there's no sunlight and it always rains, (maybe the Cure should've scored the movie) robots built for slavery have become self aware, and are pissed off about....look you don't need me saying anything about this classic, it's all been said and resaid a million times.... Rutger Hauer's improvised death speech is the most beautifully done I've ever seen.....tears in the rain....

8. Tony Miguel's rating of the film Blade Runner

There is just one word to describe this film: perfection. It's impressive the level of futuristic characteristics and traits that Ridley conveyed in Blade Runner: nature overpassed by humans, slave-robot-workers, flying vehicles, astonishing details, and the music. A must see.

9. Dan's rating of the film Blade Runner

It's influence is astounding. Scott's film demands obsession and admiration.

10. Nick's rating of the film Blade Runner

Visually stunning and a great score, but the story was pretty shallow in my opinion. The ideas were there, but the script doesn't commit to them. Whenever Hauer's not on screen, the story drags. Ford's a black hole of personality. So is Scott, for that matter.

11. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Blade Runner

The ultimate science fiction film noir, the perfect marriage of two genres and art house sensibilities. “Blade Runner” is fantastical and down-to-earth at the same time, edgy and futuristic with a hero that is no hero, who is even saved by his adversary and half of the time fails at what he is doing. Humane androids, realistic characters, the rough urban chaos, Vangelis' music... Everything's perfect.

12. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Blade Runner

13. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Blade Runner

Rewatch. The last time I watched this was in 2007...a 25-year anniversary remaster, projected in Cleveland where I was going to grad school at the time. It was the version with the unicorn. Watching it now for the first time in ten years (the same version), it almost seems like a crime to be seeing it on a laptop. But briefly...

14. wiwitaek's rating of the film Blade Runner

I thought it supposed to be great, masterpiece like, but I was wrong, terribly wrong. Expectation kills? Probably. But still .. and this is the main reason I keep away from Villeneuve's Blade Runner. I hope I was wrong ..

15. chelsea campbell's rating of the film Blade Runner

*Writer of blade runner voiceovers goes 2 a post office* Internal monologue: ah yes the post office. Where people post mail which is why they call it the post office. My ex wife used to call me Stamps. I have to send a package today so I came here, where they specialize in that sort of thing. Do u understand u fucking peasants or is the plot getting too complex? My wife used to call me Special Delivery for Cousin Ron

16. Polly Dee's rating of the film Blade Runner

-1 for the rape scene, and I'm being super anti-feminist here still giving it 4 stars. Awful storyline "I'll teach you human/what you really want/now love me"

17. Camille Gsd's rating of the film Blade Runner

One of the best science fiction movie

18. Myles's rating of the film Blade Runner

Bleak vision of what's to come.

19. João Ricardo's rating of the film Blade Runner

++ cinematography ; soundtrack - slow paced at certan times

20. hgabriel84's rating of the film Blade Runner

It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

21. marestenav's rating of the film Blade Runner

delightfully confused, but what were they going for when making Deckard a rapist?

22. Carambotti's rating of the film Blade Runner

Final Cut 2007 version. I finally get it...what the allure of this cult sci-fi classic is all about. Finally. On the eve of the release of 2049. Deckard is tasked with hunting down and "retiring" 4 replicants, Nexus 6 models. Seemingly more human than the humans. Harrison Ford is handsome, Sean Young is fresh, and Rutger Hauer is shirtless. What a dilemma our main guy is in. Now I'm properly ready for 2049.

23. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Blade Runner

24. ilze zzz's rating of the film Blade Runner

the plot is shit, harrison ford's face expressions are similar to fish, pseudo-intellectual hollywood shit. by the way, great ending.