Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

1. chanandre's rating of the film Blades of Glory

[Netflix] Jimmy: 'I see you got FAT!'/ Chazz: " I see you still look like a 15-year-old girl, but not hot!" - dead.

2. L e h f's rating of the film Blades of Glory

Didn’t realise how much of an impact this made on me as a child until now?

3. lofisofi's rating of the film Blades of Glory

not great, i don't care much about it, but interesting merely because it is one of the last bro comedies with cinematic jokes (rather than purely improvisational/dialogue/acting). i like the scene where John Heder speaks Japanese and one time i watched this movie on an airplane to Japan and switched to the Japanese dub only to find they in fact dubbed Heder's own Japanese with the Japanese dubber's voice

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Blades of Glory

Chazz: She's as cold as the ice she skates on. She's like dry ice. No, wait! She's colder than that. What's colder than dry ice? Jimmy: I don't know Chazz: I'll tell you what is, Oksana.

5. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Blades of Glory

childish, disgusting, patriotic plus a bonus sasha cohen cameo. don't mention about russian/swedish pairs or technical bullshit. 1/100. 1 for Nancy Kerrigan.

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Blades of Glory

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Blades of Glory

Gags about snow-based mascots, siblings who are too close, and illegal moves resulting in decapitations lift this movie to absurd heights.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Blades of Glory

Will Arnett and Amy Poehler play an incestuous couple, while they were still married. Those were the good days.

9. richardlawrn's rating of the film Blades of Glory

when your lovely nephew drags you into something like this... anyway, it was kinda fun I must admit.

10. Gauiz's rating of the film Blades of Glory

11. taniaburrito's rating of the film Blades of Glory

12. Caesar✨'s rating of the film Blades of Glory

my friends little sister can quote the whole thing word for word

13. Lidia Lemon's rating of the film Blades of Glory

14. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Blades of Glory

15. cinepheel's rating of the film Blades of Glory

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Blades of Glory

I don't know why I always find myself watching this on TV. I know it's not good and not funny, but somehow it entertains me and makes me laugh.

17. Justin Kane's rating of the film Blades of Glory

The film is as clunky as the costumes. I hated it.