1. Jorawantstoeat's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

The revolution is in the heads. A cute film about everyday life of big ideas.

2. .AGNES.'s rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

I first saw this at a time when I was learning french to go study at l'Universite de la Sorbonne. I remember watching it over and over, even after I came back from Paris. It is a feel good movie, very political politically driven — It presents very issues such as pro choice for abortion and socialism. Nina Kervel plays Anna unforgettably.

3. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

4. mllekeri's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

Que peux-je dire ? Ce film examine les manifestations qui se sont passées pendant le mai 1968, et surtout comment les changements politiques en France et d'ailleurs ont complètement changé l'éducation d'une famille. Tout change pour cette famille dès qu'elle décide d'aligner leurs idéologies avec leurs actions.

5. oemamizm's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

revolusi dari perspektif anak kecil. lucu dan "mencerahkan" :D

6. Filme's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

The perspective was so intriguing.

7. Pierre's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

What a nice little film! That girl can really act a storm.

8. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!

Costa Gavras’ daughter makes her directorial feature film debut. It’s a nice flick. Sometimes honest, sometimes hokey and obvious. It does come dangerously close to equating conservativism with childishness and liberalism with emotional maturity, which even for a leftist like me comes off a little trite.

9. maudiniz's rating of the film Blame It on Fidel!