1. Des Horne's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

I wouldn't complain if every other film on here were a Jodie Mack short.

2. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Super interesting: the visual is manual, the sound digital, the video experience merges them together. Really nice.

3. tffny's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Fun abstract short. I imagine this is what TV static would be like if everything were made out of yarn.

4. Rhonda Johnson's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

5. Stephanie's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

This stressed me out and gave me a headache.

6. DJ Summitt's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Caffeine for the eyes? Sure. A good film? Not so sure. Not the worst 4 minutes I've spent but I'd say it missed it's mark.

7. hawthorn's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Simultaneously cozy and hyper. Maybe there's something subliminal tucked in here, because I wasn't as bothered by the frantic hum as I thought I would be.

8. kate_etoile's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

I started out super annoyed, but the percussive elements became more and more interesting. Liked it. juuuust the right length.

9. jamesey's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

The fart noise was soothing at first, then annoying.

10. Zac Weber's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

This would make for a pretty cool album cover. When I initially allowed myself to fall under its hypnosis, I was reminded of the infamous 2001: A Space Odyssey sequence with Commander David Bowman. The mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors makes the frame rate manipulation less compelling. Nonetheless, as a work of art, this short film contains many of the hallmarks by which we might call a painting unique.

11. filmcapsule's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Creates an interesting visual effect. I'm not sure I totally appreciate the start/stop pulsating rhythm, but many great abstract animation films miss out on the textures that this has. In attention to the graphical matrix the blankets create, the images carry fuzzy, subliminal feelings of comfort and home.

12. rachel collier's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

13. T Mills's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

14. Yakkup's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

I'll have to come back to this when I've had a few drinks and a few puffs. Then maybe the blanket will have all the answers I need. #grandmaandgrandsonondrugs

15. caitlin.f's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

16. Ben Loory's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

fuck yes! gimme more of this. get in, do it, get out. loved it.

17. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

18. Matthew Chuckran's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

SPOILER ALERT: It is four minutes of your phone buffering a black and white carpet. I love art.

19. Daniel Riddle's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Worth 4 minutes. Not my thing but cool. I like to imagine what I would accomplish given some noise and carpet. I don't think it would turn out this good.

20. Snafu's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

This was yarn knit not a quilt. Was 2 minutes too long and the sound track served to annoy. This did not seem to meet the goal per the synopsis. (Note to MUBI: you dated it 2014, the film said 2013 at the end. Could you also not tolerate it enough to watch to the last frame?)

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Did something bad to my speakers.

22. David R Williams's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

A warm and fuzzy movie. I want to drape it over my bare feet, sip hot cocoa and watch the rain outside the window.

23. Birfday Boy's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

I understand how, as an installation, this could be an exciting experience but I'm afraid it is lost on me, at home, on my television. I kept thinking how this would be the perfect backdrop for a band's stage performance.

24. Dallas Swindell's rating of the film Blanket Statement #2: It’s All or Nothing

Quite fun for buzzing fuzz. Like Phillip Glass through my grandmother's quilts, BS#2 works for me in that it's altogether somewhat jocund, somehow familiar, and still daunting to put eyes to all the same.