1. get out of my field's rating of the film Bleak Night

had a strange feeling rewatching this after 5 years and finding it wasn't so bad slowey-dovey thing as i used to think. not a /make-me-burst-into-tears/ material but such a damn good food for thoughts anyway.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Bleak Night

3. tomohartono's rating of the film Bleak Night

Beautiful Korean coming-of-age drama about friendship that gone astray. Kinda reminds me of Hirokazu Koreeda's works.

4. smeef's rating of the film Bleak Night

4.5 really amazing performances esp. ki-tae!! i keep rewatching the last scene w the piero umiliani track WTf

5. yoan's rating of the film Bleak Night

meredefinisi makna pertemanan.

6. lollyjoys's rating of the film Bleak Night

one of the bests I ever had

7. Alex's rating of the film Bleak Night

8. novanindro's rating of the film Bleak Night

9. Monique's rating of the film Bleak Night

Stunning, I feel my eyes tearing up

10. Flora M's rating of the film Bleak Night

I really liked this film although it was rather bleak-muh like it's name. I felt it explored a rather upsetting storyline in a well thought out way

11. afterlife's rating of the film Bleak Night

12. julianross12's rating of the film Bleak Night

My Review: http://www.directorsnotes.com/2011/02/17/iffr2011-bleak-night/ + Interview with Director (podcast): http://www.directorsnotes.com/2011/02/16/dn-iffr2011-bleak-night-yoon-sung-hyun/

13. strangeseasons's rating of the film Bleak Night

14. Truman Galapagos's rating of the film Bleak Night

Bleak Night reminded me of All About Lily Chou Chou, the difference is that it's actually a great movie and never manipulative.

15. Kelvane's rating of the film Bleak Night

Brilliant deconstruction of memory with music at the end. You are the best.

16. Ouibonjour's rating of the film Bleak Night

One of the most heartbreaking movies I have ever seen. Everyone seems to be complaining about the structure and the pace but that's what made it so brilliant for me. 5/5

17. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Bleak Night

Bleak Night explores the notion that sometimes the bully has it the worst. Despite the confusing and unclear script and the much too long running time, it's a quaint little Asian gem about the dark side of growing up that would make a great companion piece with All About Lily Chou-Chou and Blue Spring.