1. Joana China's rating of the film Blended

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Blended

3. Erklgh's rating of the film Blended

Esta película no debería de existir.

4. Jason's rating of the film Blended

I saw it w/ my mom. At my mom's. So sue me. I may or may not have been a little bit moved. What is wrong w/ me? Ain't nothin' wrong w/ me, bub. I will concede that these eager-to-please lowest-common-denominator-type American comedies sure make you cringe a great deal. One has to get past the cringing. I like all the characters. Against my better judgment. Africans may not be pleased. Yikes. Feel no shame.

5. beeninsane's rating of the film Blended

Considering I had to watch this on a coach holiday, it's a great advert for air travel.

6. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Blended

favorite couple<3!! and sandler never failed, dude!

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Blended

A quite amusing comedy with a clear identity crisis. On the one hand there is a dramedy with emotional weight here and on the other hand there is dumb infantile humour in the vein of Billy Madison. I cannot really reconcile these two strains of writing but there is fun to be had if you endure some cringeworthy silliness. Barrymore is charming as always but Sandler seems to be a bit sleepy. OK time waster.

8. nabila_in's rating of the film Blended

since this film i have this weird internal joke with my friends every time one of us said "blended!!"

9. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Blended

Sandler doesn't need the low-brow affectations that once made him famous. Here he's able to step beyond the emotionally crippled man-child persona and play a genuine character. His conviction as a middle-aged dad, struggling to come to terms with the death of his wife (while trying to do the best for his family), is well developed and keenly observed. It's not a work of greatness, but the heart's in the right place.

10. In Space's rating of the film Blended

A funny, comedy, brilliant movie of the year. I always love when adam sandler and drew barrymore play the role together.

11. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Blended

12. spiderliliez's rating of the film Blended

Never an Adam Sandler fan.. but for all times' sake.. I love watching them together (Sandler and Drew Barrymore). This film's a no-brainer, feel-gooder when you want to take a break from all your indies that your sane head could handle.

13. glitchedplant's rating of the film Blended

not the best family comedy, but quite enjoyable. the chemistry between adam and drew is flawless/timeless

14. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Blended

If you're going to Blend him at least warn Ed first.