1. shalini14.utest's rating of the film Blind

2. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Blind

3. christian's rating of the film Blind

This is a quality movie but I'm not totally sure how and what I think of it - or even if I like it. The parallel "twist" that occurs in the second half of the movie shocked me and was in some ways, too much. It was bad enough to feel sorry for one person. Now at least 3 people were entangled and screwed up. Life is complicated enough.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Blind

WTF??? What a schizophrenic movie. Must-see if you have a sexual thing for blind (and blonde) women. 3.6*

5. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Blind

Blind is a film that explores the thin line between the fantasy that gives us hope and the fantasy that we are all somehow going to make it. The protagonist balances on the edge of storylines that remind me of Memento, or Blue, only beautiful. For that brief moment we believe that man lives justifiably, yet poetically by the body. I'm still waiting for Vic and Sade. The Shadow. I will have to stop being so boring.

6. mpho3's rating of the film Blind

7. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Blind

EXTREMELY clever and so well crafted. The director does an amazing job of showing us the story from the ever-changing mental visual images of the blind protagonist. Colors will change, characters will change, locations will change as her imagination re-imagines them. It's so very intriguing and well done. I loved that conceit of this story. Really cool concept and well executed.

8. Nick Potter's rating of the film Blind

Smart and inventive piece of storytelling with two incredible lead performances. The longer you spend thinking on it afterwards, the better it gets.

9. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Blind

Original, very well structured, dreamy and fluid effort. It talks about loneliness and being blind in a big city, where nobody cares or sees you.

10. Tim R.'s rating of the film Blind

The more ideas the film tries to have the more it seems, toward the end, to decrease in actual substance. But following this with The Retrieval (if it's intentional) makes sense since the white male gaze doesn't seem to be exceeded here. And this leaving aside the issue of heteronormativity.

11. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Blind

12. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Blind

The elliptical video montage in dramatic filmmaking... Cannot remember seeing like this before!

13. Jim Fear's rating of the film Blind

Naked girl on window and a guy who should spend his time playing dark souls instead of being a creep.

14. David Newton's rating of the film Blind

Brilliantly crafted and shot. A harrowing subject well taken on.

15. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Blind

The story of a woman coming to terms with her feelings of loneliness and insecurity caused by her going blind. Her weapon of choice is fiction; she imagines the lives of both real (her husband) and unreal persons upon which she projects her own fears. Eskil Vogt makes good use of this premise and the possibilities inherent in it, and the result is both tragic and funny, touching and intelligent.

16. opandadodavid's rating of the film Blind

Também gosto de Tarte de Maçã

17. Thomas's rating of the film Blind

Begins well. Ends up becoming too clever for itself, overstretching the 'reality/fantasy' element and resolving unsatisfactorily.

18. andrew's rating of the film Blind

Started off really well, got a bit weird and then didn't really hold together.

19. Scott Pack's rating of the film Blind

Glad I caught this before it left Mubi. Clever, without being too clever for its own good. A fine study of the act of creation, especially writing.

20. Squashua's rating of the film Blind

Understated & crisp in appearance (the Scandi aesthetic naturally), disarmingly & charmingly frank in tone, this is much more than just a representation of disability. It is the disconnect between people and feeling, the frustration felt, both emotionally & sexually, at life and isolation that is as comforting as it is all-consuming. Beautiful. The representation of self-made inner fantasies is startlingly accurate.

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film Blind

we were blind and confused, the protagonist was the only one in control. This films enigmatic calm demeanour, so brilliantly acted, is quite beguiling

22. Peter Jones's rating of the film Blind

A very interesting film, beautifully told both visually and as a story. As the way the film is being played out becomes clear, the imagination of the director(who wrote the film) is wonderfully developed on screen. An impressive debut film(as director) and I hope to see the other films he has penned. Wonderful lead performance from Ellen Dorrit Petersen too.

23. chazell's rating of the film Blind

blind woman listens to sonic youth

24. Paul Relf's rating of the film Blind

Wonderful film, very funny. I was hoping for it to get a little more emotional maybe and found it to be an anti-climax when it never did. If it had some more of that aforementioned emotional clout I might have given it a four.