1. Ghostman's rating of the film Blind Chance

A brilliant masterpiece by one of the greatest filmmakers ever. A bold anti-authoritarian political statement and exploration of one's life and fate, Blind Chance is a most beautiful & human film. It's a shame that it was censored and suppressed. And it's a crying shame Kieslowski didn't get to live longer to make more films.

2. Aukse's rating of the film Blind Chance

what if? three versions of your life

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Blind Chance

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Blind Chance

Une oeuvre magistrale, d'une noirceur étouffante et d'un pessimisme radical qui ne laisse aucune alternative salvatrice à la perdition humaine... www.cinefiches.com

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Blind Chance

6. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Blind Chance

Good idea but I did find the whole thing a bit flat.

7. postblueink's rating of the film Blind Chance

8. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Blind Chance

A predecessor to Lola rennt, but then in cold war Poland.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Blind Chance

Missing the compact conciseness of his late work, still incredible nonetheless

10. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Blind Chance

11. Jason's rating of the film Blind Chance

Put off for many years. The decisive-moment fractals thing is always a turn off, by virtue of its philosophical risibility. I loathe few films more than Run Lola Run and Sliding Doors. These films entirely misunderstand real-world contingency. Could be a problem here, if you subject the film to a reading it doesn't require. It is best when it shows us how flexible man is in relation to his inflexible systems.

12. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Blind Chance

Kieslowski's first masterpiece. So much to process with this picture. Its truth is haunting. The master of tone in this one also squeezes your heart as he reminds us in every choice we make, even the one to abstain we will have to face the consequences.

13. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Blind Chance

How much of life depends on chance, and how much is our own doing, is the essential question at the heart of this film. Three different possible outcomes all dependent on a train. Sadly all them lead to pain and suffering, in some form or another, so maybe it isn’t all chance, and some of us are fated to disaster and death. It contradicts its own answers as much as it asks its questions.

14. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Blind Chance

Lo mejor del filme es sin duda su inicio. El apresurado resumen de grandes elipsis sobre la biografía del protagonista. Lo que sigue, tres posibles destinos de este mismo durante el comunismo, es decir, durante tiempos ideológicamente turbulentos. Aquí veremos a un personaje encontrándo su lugar en distintos contextos y circunstancias, pero será siempre ese tormento político el que mueve la fichas. ¿Azar o época?

15. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Blind Chance

4.5 such beautiful photography as always!

16. følende's rating of the film Blind Chance

Kieślowski doing what he does best, asking questions that can never truly be answered.

17. Burcu's rating of the film Blind Chance

The film presents three separate storylines, told in succession, about a man running after a train and how such an ordinary incident could influence the rest of the man's life.

18. Dionisius Amendola's rating of the film Blind Chance

Life its a gift from God. Live your life with joy, 'cause remember: its a gift.

19. J. O.'s rating of the film Blind Chance

A great film dealing with the ambivalence of one's future. Fantastic cinematography, and a pioneered sense of non-linear storytelling that has undoubtedly been adopted by many films.

20. rian's rating of the film Blind Chance

21. Charolastra's rating of the film Blind Chance

wonderful POV introductory shots, my favorite attribute of this film. it blurs the line of just being a spectator or actually being Witek himself, who as a character remains his good driven demeanor in spite of whatever outcome. I loved this film. can't wait to watch the dekalogs!