1. Alexzander Reichley's rating of the film Blind Mountain

Sheds light on the horrible tragedy of human-trafficking in a heart-wrenching fashion as every hope of our heroine is dashed and her situation goes from bad to worse. The ending contains one of the few justices she receives. The film highlights rape, drugs, violence, and despair to give the audience insight into this awful practice.

2. Masha's rating of the film Blind Mountain

I live in China now and the saddest thing is that most people here are still savages. :(

3. Art's rating of the film Blind Mountain

What a powerful and sad movie. I won't be able to stop thinking about it for quite a while.

4. lilya's rating of the film Blind Mountain

5. ericafae's rating of the film Blind Mountain

gut-wrenching, powerful... and an ending that threw me for hard spin for a good, long while. SO moving.

6. Alex's rating of the film Blind Mountain

7. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Blind Mountain

8. tapdancindan's rating of the film Blind Mountain

Mizoguchi didn't direct Woman in the Dunes, Hiroshi Teshigahara did.

9. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Blind Mountain

Huang Lu is wonderful_i love her_it's a beautiful total nightmare_i hate everything that happens to her and the idiots responsible_the kids are great_it's a painful film to watch

10. nikki's rating of the film Blind Mountain

That was the saddest movie I have ever seen.

11. Amy's rating of the film Blind Mountain

Say Wha??? what the heck was that ending? I need an ending! LOL

12. NRM's rating of the film Blind Mountain

I can't see this movie without remeber the classic Mizoguchi movie, Suna no onna (Woman in the Dunes, in english). The plot is similar, but the execution quite different. Unfortunately, the japanese one is better.