1. Hyun Hye's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Another gay flick!!!!!! Thank you mubi!!!!!!

2. Trunfos's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

3. lostlevel's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

It's an odd curiosity offering insights into a country I hardly know but the repetitious song wore me down. Perhaps that was the point...

4. fostrethepeoplo's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

terima kasih mubi, akhirnya ketonton juga ini film

5. peterhiller's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

there is no use to let the same song sing a dozen time in this movie hoping to suggest creative artstyle within

6. Silke Neryn's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

The melancholy of life and karaoke.

7. Johanna Andrea's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

8. Gerald Singer's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

I expected this to be loud and grotesque and was surprised by its melancholic atmosphere.

9. Kerem Sadi Ekiz's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Not so great if you are not into listening the song 50 times. You just removed Robert Bresson's masterpiece and added this one. Thanks for nothing Mubi.

10. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

L'aspect hétéroclite, sans lien, déstructuré, aux situations parfois inattendues, n'empêchent pas l'ennui de gagner du terrain. Si seulement un panda était passé par là ! J'aurais bien vu un panda observer avec perplexité les relations chez le dentiste en ondulant sur la chanson de Stevie Wonder :-p

11. Renton47's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

I thank Mubi for this Indonesian experimental which I certainly wouldn't have found elsewhere. However the synopsis I read on rotten tomatoes is surely akin to a piece of creative writing given how easily it weaved disparate elements of this film. A unique blend of Stevie Wonder, firecrackers and pigs but I probably needed more spelling out given how unique this is to Indonesia's culture.

12. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

The reason why I love MUBI it brings me movies like this. So strikingly original - where else would i have known of this film.

13. Ma-rewind's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

14. Fraticelli Matthieu's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Intéressant ! Une multi-temporalité qui nous perd et nous pousse à reconstruire nous même une linéarité.

15. Denis Sedgwick's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

On the bottom of my heart, très bon film, comme Mubi sait si bien les dénicher..

16. cyrikelly's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Pas de sous-titre en Français?

17. garrigues's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

curiosité exotique mais du cinéma très moyen voire mauvais

18. Ludovic72's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Il faut sans doute être Indonésien pour tout comprendre ; en tout cas, le montage non linéaire n'aide pas vraiment... En gros, le réalisateur a des messages sociaux et politiques à faire passer (et a priori, il a raison), mais pourquoi insister autant sur le symbolisme du morceau de Stevie Wonder ? Certains passages sont amusants ou perturbants, mais l'ensemble se traine.

19. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

What is the link between an old dentist, Stevie Wonder, 3 gay males having anal sex in the dentist parlor and a Snooker game ? Another gay flick, thanks Mubi. Unbearably boring. ..... Quel est le lien entre un vieux dentiste, Stevie Wonder, 3 gays en train de s'enfiler et un jeu de billard? Ce nouveau film gay, merci Mubi . Ennuyeux jusqu'à l'os !

20. Kornovska's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

21. aaa88's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Pointless. Too many lines for a one movie.

22. Jason's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

I would call this not-uninteresting hodgepodge belligerent and unforgiving if not for the fact that it routinely steps way back from its overstepping and almost seems to apologize. It apologizes for its ugliness (which it throws itself at willy-nilly, generally to losing effect) w/ its adorability (which it occasionally nails, not entirely to its credit). The thing feels fresh, but some of the ideas are very poor.

23. Marc of Toronto's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

This film, along with The Act of Killing, as part of an emerging picture of life in Indonesia. This movie is shot through with implicit horror and rage. "I Just Called to Say I Love You" is now a nightmare soundtrack.

24. Peter Guy's rating of the film Blind Pig Who Wants to Fly

Definitely what I was expecting from the description. This was my first MUBI film and I enjoyed it. I hope others are more upbeat, however.