1. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Nunca tinha pensado que um filme de 8 minutos se poderia perder "a meio", mas aconteceu. [500]

3. Justwibi's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

big applause for this animation! can i call this motion-painting?

4. dottor caligari's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Theodore Ushev, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

5. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Blind Vaysha may go a little too far in explaining its metaphor in the closing minutes of its eight minute runtime, however, the ideas it raises that work to dismantle the comfort nostalgia brings or question the inherent discontinuity life brings us works in a profound way only enhanced by the short's immaculate animation.

6. Aida's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Pretty bad story telling. The premise is repeated far too many times and I would be willing to overlook that had the words been successfully narrated with the beautiful poetic terseness of a folk story. By the end, you're approached with a sledgehammer on one hand and an aggressive pointer finger in the other while, in fewer words, the narrator yells, "YOU YOU YOU". Art was ok.

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Would be much better if it went anywhere (anywhere at all) but the empty wannabe thought provoking ending ("holy shit, we're not living the present, omg). But still there's something to like here.

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

9. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Interesting animation and germ of the story that don't go anywhere, didn't develop, though maybe they think it did. The striving for depth is unfulfilled, and we are left with false profundity and the whole thing collapses under its slight weight. Shows real promise, and stood out from the other Academy picks that I saw.

10. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

11. Kamran's rating of the film Blind Vaysha

Brilliant concept, well executed with captivating animation, and an emotive soundtrack featuring the Clockwork Orange theme. The finale leaves you thinking. 86/100 - Excellent. (4.5)