1. Owen GH's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Practical effects, lighting and Staging stood out to me in the most fun movie I've watched in several months.

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

3. gfxalchemist's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Many ideas began in the film are unresolved at the end of the film. An entertaining watch though.

4. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Absolutely excellent. Great aesthetics to lift this action genre film to the levels of fable. Production design that breathes and feels alive, great expressionist performances, rich texture all around. I had to such a great experience in this world. Excellent watch.

5. Seesaw's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Most of all, the reality on the set must have been very enjoyable.

6. thelastronaut's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Awesome opening credit sequence! I wish there was more Meiko Kaji in this movie. She is electric in all her scenes, which are just too few. I could have done without the hunchback and horror subplot. Even the comedy does not seem to fit. But Meiko Kaji is amazing as always!

7. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Meiko yes the Blind Woman no_really painful and no place_yikes_i like all of the girls

8. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

"It seems I have spent my life foolishly."

9. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Imagine for a moment if Rob Zombie directed a classic Zatoichi movie, and you're getting warmer to the crazy that is this film. The plot doesn't seem to matter, but what does is imagery and tone - when it delves into the horror and the supernatural and the psychosexual, sometimes all at once, it wins.

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Not brilliant but three stars just for Meiko Kaji.

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

There is too much shit in here for its own good. The goofy humor in the first 1/3 is tonally weird. However, this being like little else out there, it goes a long way. Meiko Kaji is amazing as ever, fans of her should definitely check this out

12. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

3 1/2. Story is thin but oddly engrossing in places with the horror aspect getting thrown in the mostly bloody yakuza movie. The action is good though and I dug the ending, very fitting and poetic.

13. Richard!'s rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Come on, mubi dudes, get us some Ishii and Nakagawa!!!!

14. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Blind Woman's Curse

Ishii's own brand of crazy combines to give us a horror/chambara/comedy combo with lovely Meiko Kaji in the lead role. The guy from "Horror of Malformed Men" is here too doing his thing...whatever that is. Could use more Meiko Kaji cutting people, still fun and strange.