1. maddening cloud's rating of the film Blitz

Sucked worse than expected. 1 star for Aidan Gillen.

2. Cbarky99's rating of the film Blitz

At least Aidan Gillen looked like he was having fun.

3. Roscoe's rating of the film Blitz

A fullout endorsement of police brutality. Pretty revolting all around.

4. Matt's rating of the film Blitz

There is nothing good about this movie.

5. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Blitz

The "Jason Statham action thriller" taken to the next level by good cast and nice character development. Aidan Gillen in particular with a marvelous devilish character.

6. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Blitz

Statham is THE action man of recent years, Considine brings a bit of class, and Gillen is brilliant as the insane killer. The direction was fine and the script had a good flow. However, throughout the film I remained uninterested and disengaged.

7. Sean's rating of the film Blitz

This could have been a pretty good film if it wasn't for the shoddy screenplay.I didn't understand some of the sub plots, Stathem was good but not the badass we have come to known and love.

8. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Blitz

while up to the last 15 minutes of the film are decent enough of a drama to watch, blitz dissapoints so badly in the last 15 minutes that its enough to not recommend the movie. thiers nothing really cool of how the main villan is caught. some of the characters are well written like the black female cop and her snitch but the last 15 or 20 min of this are such junk it ruins the movie. statham doesnt do anything cool.

9. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Blitz

does what it says on the tin its a Jason Staham movie so dont go expecting citizen Kane and you will be fine

10. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Blitz

Pretty terrible but very watchable.

11. Sebastian Bell's rating of the film Blitz

What's with the revolver at the end?! Sloppy filmmaking.

12. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Blitz

I never thought I would say this about a Statham movie; this film has too much plot! Had the director cut down on the subplots and beefed up Gillens part this movie might have gotten somewhere. Also it would have been wise to ditch Statham and give Considine the leading role. Watching him and Gillen playing cat and mouse would have been interesting.

13. HKFanatic's rating of the film Blitz

I love Jason Statham but this was terrible. Just what need right now, what with the phone hacking scandal and riots: a film that advocates the London police using excessive force and executing criminals.

14. Paulitics's rating of the film Blitz

Dissapointing to say the least. Aiden Gillen is the only good thing about this.