1. andretz's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

2. F/K's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

A truly great Giallo film, vibrant color palette and some excellent camera work

3. Log Lady's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

I would sell my kidney for a chance to see this (or any other colorful giallo for that matter) on the big screen. Delicious.

4. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

My first Bava. God I loved this so much. There's a cool bathtub scene.

5. Rocco's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

One of my favorite opening credits sequences in all of film. Unfortunately, after the first few scenes of tension and intrigue in the fashion house the film succumbs to tedium. Beautiful colors, not much else.

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

7. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

bonus star for last 20 minutes.

9. Aardsy's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Stylish nonsense. Viva l'Italia!

10. Terri Wise's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

This joint Italian, French, and Monegasque production follows the murders of the models at an Italian fashion house. It's bright, colorful, & utterly ridiculous. It's very much like a more violent & deadly extended episode of Batman, except Batman & Robin never show up. There's even a wall hidden in a bookcase & a red telephone. The make-up (think blood, burns, and bruises) looks like make-up.

11. Muntagnari's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

4 e mezzo. DA STARE MALE. L'ESISTENZA. OGNI FRAME VITA. FINISCE CON UN TELEFONO ROSSO CHE FA A PENZOLONI. CIAO.

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Un assassin particulièrement rusé tue sans pitié les modèles et mannequins d'une grande maison de couture. Une réalisation correcte !

13. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

love it when i put on a movie and find out it's got that good lighting

14. Pedderrs's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Cinematographer Ubaldo Terzano and composer Carlo Rustichelli make for a formidable pairing here. The sleazy jazz score is marvelous and compliments Terzano's frames of primary hues perfectly to help create an atmosphere and mood unequaled in the Giallo sub-genre. To criticise the script and the cast would almost seem cynical in this case such is the sensory delights of Mario Bava's dreamy masterpiece.

15. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Colourful light, moving camera and bizarre make-up!

16. Renton47's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Full disclosure: I was very drunk when I watched this and when the killer was revealed I didn't know who they were in the context of the film. So I really have nothing to contribute, other than I was bored by the plot which was really there to service the deaths anyway.

17. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

18. lina maj's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Great original title - six women dying, so I was counting them throughout the film and that's why some of the twists were not so twisty after all. No matter what, the film is so amazingly lit, that I could have been watching anything in such light combinations. A true eye pleaser.

19. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

Ladies & Gentlemen , Mario Bava!

20. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

21. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

22. kartina obskura's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

that scene before she will fall from the balcony, with dark blue and golden yellow - perfection <3

23. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace

A striking visual feast with a rather disappointing ending.

24. paxy's rating of the film Blood and Black Lace