1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Interesting thriller about how our hunt for diamonds and beautiful jewelry ruins and kills people in slave labor. Leonardo diCaprio deliver another powerhouse role, but the addition of Jennifer Connelly as a female journalist feels forced and not very important to the movie.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Blood Diamond

One of Zwick's best films, a blockbuster which is passionate about its subject matter and provides a well told and emotional story as well as solid action setpeices. A film that was part of DiCaprio's renaissance - I have it on good authority that his Rhodesian accent is awful but to he puts in a completely committed and believable performance here.

3. hemachandra's rating of the film Blood Diamond

4. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Still current, poignant and inspiring. This thriller is nicely paced and pretty pleasant, which is something terrible to say about a movie with a subject that's so horrifying.

5. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Powerful story! One of the finest blockbuster in recent years

6. Ethan's rating of the film Blood Diamond

This is a really solid film with great performances all around and a strong message about the state of the world.

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Imagine getting a movie like this headed up solely by Djimon Hounsou. It wouldn't be great but it'd be an awful lot better than what this ended up being.

8. Jaqueline Peixoto's rating of the film Blood Diamond

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Blood Diamond

10. lo0226's rating of the film Blood Diamond

8,5/10 L'histoire est touchante car vraie, bien sur elle est à la sauce américaine mais les scenes d'action sont bien faites. La violence des rebellions africaines est très réaliste. Di Caprio et Hounsou forment un beau duo.

11. taniaburrito's rating of the film Blood Diamond

12. fardian's rating of the film Blood Diamond

maybe it is the only film that the main good guy is dead.

13. smndvdcl's rating of the film Blood Diamond

While the film fails to coalesce as a whole, certain scenes are astonishing, Honsou is outstanding and DiCaprio and Connelly are fairly convincing.

14. iyanjohnson's rating of the film Blood Diamond

15. J. O.'s rating of the film Blood Diamond

A taut and straightforward telling of a very complicated story. I was surprised (and relieved) the film didn't force guilt down our throats - instead it uses the issues as a backdrop for an otherwise exciting thriller. Sure there's a political perspective here, but it's by no means overbearing. Performances were top notch, action was exciting, the sights were just beautiful, and the soundtrack was killer.

16. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film Blood Diamond

It's pretty good. People are complaining about the cliches, but it's a honest and passionate movie about a real problem, maybe it doesn't show the big picture, but it doesn't have to, this is not a documentary.

17. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Blood Diamond

...La verdad incomoda de muchas otras cosas ocultas, no es ficción es la realidad de un país... (Good Movie)

18. Nina's rating of the film Blood Diamond

19. Mayank Saxena's rating of the film Blood Diamond

It has one of the strongest catharsis..... Like the way movie ends with Solomon Wandy taking the stage...

20. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Archer: Who do you think got you out of jail, huh!? That makes us partners! Solomon: I am NOT your partner!

21. Justine Ivan's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Nice actions scenes! That's all.

22. Zach Closs's rating of the film Blood Diamond

I'm sorry, but I could give a shit about whatever Hollywood clichés "Blood Diamond" embodies. The story is told passionately and the movie seethes with empathy and coiled anger. The performances are first-rate; DiCaprio and Connelly portray great characters and represent our hopeless grief and angst over such a complicated and difficult issue perfectly. One of the finer blockbusters of recent years.

23. willythesalesman's rating of the film Blood Diamond

fun flick but has the same annoying issue with "glory": why do we always need a white main character to tell the story of others?

24. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Blood Diamond

Engrossing story and good acting. However, the inconsistency of Leonardo DiCaprio and Michael Sheen's South African accents was somewhat distracting and the ending implausible. The postscript stating that the responsibility of buying a conflict free diamond being the consumer's is total crap!