1. FISCHER's rating of the film Blood Feast

Longtemps interdit en France, ce film "gore" d'avant l'époque, est devenu un objet de culte pour certains cinéphiles malgré le peu de qualité de l'ensemble comparé à son "jumeau" sanglant du même cinéaste ("2000 maniaques") bien plus étonnant... www.cinefiches.com

2. Rocco's rating of the film Blood Feast

It goes without saying that there's not one scare to be had here, but there's something kind of unsettling about the clinical, stiffly acted removal of organs from nubile ladies in Lewis' strictly for profit horror debut. It feels like a John Waters film stripped of vivacity and bursting with ugliness.

3. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Blood Feast

I had fun watching it tho...

4. Joanna's rating of the film Blood Feast

This movie and a holiday dinner would make a perfect combo.

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Blood Feast

Gli si possono trovare tutte le giustificazioni di questo mondo, pure che avesse la mamma troia, ma rimane una schifezza.

6. Bob's rating of the film Blood Feast

It's odd to see such a gory details in a movie that feels and looks like the times when it was filmed. And although it has its ups and downs with great use of twisted lounge music and lack of tension, joyful villain and somewhat amateurish acting, disproportion of the era with the approach to violence remains a star of the film, almost alienating it into a genre of its own.

7. Landen Celano's rating of the film Blood Feast

First foray into the "Godfather of Gore". Cheesy, distasteful, appalling, and exactly what I wanted.

8. Amandenberg's rating of the film Blood Feast

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Blood Feast

Nada desdeñable la búsqueda al asesino. Gore "limpio" y retorcido, buena combinación.

10. Lthm2's rating of the film Blood Feast

Where you learn that even back then, the detective's buddy is called 'Frank'

11. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Blood Feast

Risibile. Soprattutto il tema con organino.

12. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Blood Feast

13. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Blood Feast

Herschell Gordon Lewis, smut peddler extraordiaire, may be the ultimate cinematic huckster hack, but this hilariously inept exploitation film remains infamous for one reason - it's the world's first gore film. The plot, about an Egyptian cultist killing young women, is beside the point, as Lewis bathes the film in increasingly hokey bloody effects. Silly and poorly made, but a must for fans of grindhouse cinema.

14. MarcH's rating of the film Blood Feast

Ugly, ugly movie looks like it was filmed through a 3D Viewfinder. I think I wasn't in the mood for this...it just depressed me.

15. Max Slobodin's rating of the film Blood Feast

What do you consider to be unusual? In the annals of the sand that permeates the haunted cabals of Egypt, this question is posed with the greatest awareness of the parallax that impinges on the sensibilities of the contemporary, the en vogue. The crimson cascades of blood, the shrieks that send shivers, are these not the triumphs of Thanatopsis? And of this fantasia? I don't know. What do you recommend?

16. Erdiawan's rating of the film Blood Feast

just rewatched it, i changed my mind. the film has a lot of fun

17. solar anus's rating of the film Blood Feast

The re-make, Blood Diner is a B-movie gem.

18. KalebEdwardWilliams's rating of the film Blood Feast

I have never seen a movie more terrible held afloat by such terrible special effects. I guess it pays to be the first of your kind. I respect this film for it's place in the history of horror, but I won't recommend it.

19. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Blood Feast

Exhibida durante ese fraude llamado "Festival Macabro" en su ediciòn del 2009 en la cd. de Mèxico, esta delirante cinta represento para muchos espectadores, junto con otros clasicos como 2000 maniacs y The wizard of gore, la oportunidad de descubrir la obra de esa version a lo gandalla de Juan Orol llamada Herschell Gordon Lewis.