1. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Warhol & Morrissey decided to do an update on the famous count with a twist - Well made with a mixture of horror, satire, & eroticism blended in... Kier's performance is surprisingly good as well would work with Casini again in SUSPIRIA years later. De Sica & Polanski both get some special appearances in this film, too. Strikingly bloody, darkly comical, & "oh-la-la" sexy this take gets. I loved it. 4/5

2. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Funny, perverse and entertaining. Definitely worth a watch.

3. Ethan's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Just like he did with Flesh for Frankenstein, Morrissey puts his own twist on the Dracula tale as if he was his own Hammer Studios with a little bit of Warhol sprinkled in there for good measure. Also Udo Kier makes a very interesting Dracula.

4. salty_candy's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

I love Udo Kier's performance <3

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

We showed this film at my college, and I made the posters for it. In big letters right in the middle of it I wrote "Warning: Contains scenes of graphic violence." They still complained that they hadn't been warned about it. I love Udo, so I love this film.

6. jonijtr's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

A brilliant satire that disguise itself as a "trash". i liked it

7. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

8. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Hilarious. Who was worst? The bloodsucking count or the rapist servant?

9. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Für mich wird Udo Kier für alle Ewig mit diesem Film verbunden sein.

10. Aardsy's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Oh, the wacky antics of Dracula's European vacation!

11. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

The claw of WARHOL's "Factory" ----------------------- La griffe de la "Factory" de WARHOL

12. Log Lady's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

What could have been fun and campy was like watching paint dry. Had its moments (Udo Kier and his gorgeous eyes, Udo Kier licking virgin blood, Udo Kier demonstrating crippling gag reflexes, Udo Kier turning green, Roman Polanski's cameo, Dallesandro's hilarious I-don't-want-to-be-here expressions), but they were not enough. And damn, the women were annoying!

13. Pymo's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

14. James Caley's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Halloween double. This and Flesh for Frankenstein. I really liked the women's dialogue in this film. And how it was so euro.

15. lina maj's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Everybody's got an accent, cute!

16. SALESK's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

udo kier is the best dracula ever. really gets to the heart (haha) of how gross it is to drink blood. some really cool body horror here. oh, and this classic line: "zee blood of zees whooahs ees keeling meeee!"

17. rllr's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Sitting this one out feels a bit like sitting out that other Warhol film about the Empire State Building...

18. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Both satirical and morally decadent, Morrissey delivers an adaption that feels so staged but contains performance that sing with spontaneity. I love the dichotomy at play! And the satire! Also, talk about a gorgeous trash fest! Maybe a little slow but its nice to have breathing room to what the players put on performances that wreak of bad melodrama and self-consciousness.

19. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Sobrevalorado film pesimamente actuado, con un guión de porqueria, serie B pretencioso. Lo interesante sin duda es ver a Vittorio de Sica, Udo Kier y a Roman Polanski actuando (y por supuesto a Andy Warhol dirigiendo).

20. Shelley's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

I really liked this sexual/gruesome adaptation of 'Dracula'. Udo Kier is one of the best dracula's (next to Lugosi). at times it was quiet, and it was a bit drawn out, but still enjoyable, bloody, sexual and amusing. really glad I watched this and I want to see "Flesh for Frankenstein" next.

21. Matthew's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

A couple of laughs and I always like Udo Kier, but overall this isn't for me. I thought it was pretty bad, regardless of whether or not "camp" was the intention.

22. HobartLazaro's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

23. Gretchen's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

Udo Kier = Sexiest. Fucking. Dracula. EVER!

24. Dr.Psychedelic's rating of the film Blood for Dracula

I saw a midnight screening of this last summer. Udo Kier is amazing!