1. -REM-'s rating of the film Blood of My Blood

2. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Blood of My Blood

A respectable work of Bellochio’s latter years that features some of the director’s usual themes and dense symbolisms. Despite its complexities, daring bifurcated structure, supernatural melancholy and somber exploration of the theatricality inherent to Catholic imagery, it’s immensely tedious, both rhythmically and formally.

3. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Blood of My Blood

Like Lynch's highway, Sangue del mio Sangue's cloister serves as a pendulum between two realities. The anachronisms are jarring, even in soundtrack, as parallels are traced between actions in two stories: That of Benedetta, doomed to be walled in due to greed and power of church men & that of a modern day vampire-count,belonging to a hidden society of the same men,reincarnated. A surreal,positively weird tale.[cont.]

4. José Neves's rating of the film Blood of My Blood

0. From the filmmaker who started with the irascible "I Pugni in Tasca" and that made some of the most enduring works of Italian cinema, would not be expected this incursion into an aesthetic with that the dumbest contemporary television has invaded cinema: from an obnoxious misused soundtrack to a cinematography made only of digital effects and images shot randomly and to do impact, everything is horrific.

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Blood of My Blood

6. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Blood of My Blood

1.5 Non so neanche da dove cominciare.

7. Marta Donati's rating of the film Blood of My Blood

(3.5). A very personal film for its director Marco Bellocchio, "Blood of my Blood" is shot entirely in his beloved town of Bobbio, which becomes here a metaphore of the world (the immense Roberto Herliztka is given a line that says: "Bobbio is the world"). A world governed by the vampiric power of elites which exists to be broken by a stronger force. Very enigmatic, complete with a cracking soundtrack.

8. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Blood of My Blood