1. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Blood Ties

A hell of a job. You sure you don't wanna be a part of it?

2. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Blood Ties

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/lazos-de-sangre-guillaume-canet/

3. chanandre's rating of the film Blood Ties

Of brothers and bros. Pros and Cons. Perps and Cops. Wrong wrongs and right wrongs. Burdens and playing favorites. Sparing ya and saving ya. Crudup's finest hour. Jimmy Caan's Godfather-like swan song speech. Tip toes on the black death wooden steps towards dad's final resting nap. I forgive you/I don't forgive you. I love you. I love you not. This is both a great Canet and a great Gray. Saw more Gray tho. Top shelf.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Blood Ties

Clive Owen is superb in this Extremely well made effort that I'm assuming Has a bad rap because it's essentially a genre film that doesn't cover any new territory that Scorsese (and others) haven't done already. Although I'd say the cinematography alone sets it apart from tv crime shows it feels more character driven than most hack work.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Blood Ties

"Les Liens du Sang" re-done by CANET in the US. Not worse, not better than the original.

6. S Campbell's rating of the film Blood Ties

Not bad but the ghost of Sidney Lumet looms large

7. come-in-alone's rating of the film Blood Ties

*The Velvet Underground's Heroin plays* Immediately thought "Oh my God, no way she's actually gonna do heroin now that this song plays?!" Aaaand... She does. Seriously you can't go more obvious and unoriginal than that.

8. Matt Parks's rating of the film Blood Ties

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Blood Ties

Excellent actors, bad screenplay. Also, this story has been done 10,000 times.

10. Rocketeam's rating of the film Blood Ties

Is this the story of what happened to Jackie after the events of that 70s show...?

11. J. O.'s rating of the film Blood Ties

A good old-fashioned greasy hair n' smoking guns crime thriller that follows two brothers on either side of the law. As a period piece, it's wonderful - great looking cast, sets, cars, even the camera work felt appropriated dated. The downside is that it didn't live up to its potential and as a result it felt like it dragged on at times, though there was little nuance or subtlety. Regardless, it shows promise.

12. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Blood Ties

A long episode of Grand Theft Auto. No, not a compliment.

13. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Blood Ties

Guillaume I keep telling people you are a nice guy but you are not helping me make my case.

14. João Eça's rating of the film Blood Ties

Why didn't Gray direct this shit? The script has such potential...

15. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Blood Ties

I've always liked Billy Crudup...

16. FCC 86's rating of the film Blood Ties

17. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Blood Ties

Among its uneven ways, “Blood Ties” stood out for the period recreation. 2.5 stars

18. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Blood Ties

Cotillard, Saldana AND Kunis? Enough eye candy there for me, thanks.

19. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Blood Ties

20. Kamran's rating of the film Blood Ties

57/100 ~ MEDIOCRE. To make a point about brotherhood and blood ties, the filmmakers take advantage of their cast, and consequently produce a film that feels rather rigid and unidirectional. http://nextprojection.com/2013/09/11/tiff-2013-review-blood-ties-2013/