1. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Bloodsport

2.5 Good-natured fun with a certain cult appeal. It´s a study in wooden acting and naive storytelling, but the late 80s-style (music, colour and decent camerawork) is somewhat touching.

2. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Bloodsport

I loved this movie, even though Van Damme can't ac at all. The two sequences that stood out in my mind are the tracking shot before we first enter the kumite fighting arena. And the second is, of course, when Van Damme has to prove himself to belong to the family with the blocks of brick and the montage of all the fighters turning to watch him.

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Bloodsport

This movie fucks like a truck.

4. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Bloodsport

5. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Bloodsport

love the soundtrack but the lead is unremarkable and the fights lack tension. still pretty fun

6. Landen Celano's rating of the film Bloodsport

At any given point in this film, it feels like there's only ten minutes left. Jean-Claude Van Daredevil.

7. lo0226's rating of the film Bloodsport

7,5/10 Film culte pour moi. Biopic de Franck Dux. L'un de mes premiers films de combat. Le coté rétro est sympa. En le voyant avec du recule, on y trouve un "certain humour kitch à la Van Damme". Les combats sont de 1988 mais j'adore. Tout le monde n'aimera pas

8. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Bloodsport

7/10 - Lets try to write the quickest review ever, which doesnt hold any value because its just pure nostalgia............. 0:14.8 NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

9. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Bloodsport

One of the classic films that I saw when I was young. Actually, my father used to see these kind of movies, action movies, and we love Jean Claude Van Damme performance.

10. mchlwhln's rating of the film Bloodsport

Soooo shit, it's amazing!

11. HKFanatic's rating of the film Bloodsport

The point at which inept fight choreography, weak performances, and a threadbare script are transcended by sheer, goofy earnestness. Jean-Claude Van Damme arrives fully formed as a screen persona - lacking the guile or vanity of many of his fellow Eighties action stars, simply in need of a role that could put his physicality and subdued demeanor to best use. It would arrive a few years later with "Universal Soldier."

12. el.'s rating of the film Bloodsport

13. Bruno Prates's rating of the film Bloodsport

O meu filme preferido de artes marciais.

14. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Bloodsport

Probably the most entertaining bad movie I've ever seen. The acting often turns this into a comedy, but the film keeps you interested throughout.

15. Felix Millan's rating of the film Bloodsport

16. dagbli's rating of the film Bloodsport

The best Van damme movie ever!!!

17. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Bloodsport

Classic! Best Van Damme work ever.

18. Kamran's rating of the film Bloodsport

Bloodsport: A Prime Example of Affective Cinema, full article: http://bit.ly/2tCby2E

19. Erdiawan's rating of the film Bloodsport

I grew up watching it for hundred times and im not getting bored of it. One of the best martial art films ever made

20. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Bloodsport

You are next!!!Memorable line..

21. PETE GCDB's rating of the film Bloodsport

OK USA!! One of the best action films of the 1980s.