1. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

Pushing the shakey-cam documentary mode to its limits, this film chronicles a domestic travesty from the heart of where it happened. Building on eye-witness accounts, the 'official' accounts, all draped in the fug of a nascent civil war. James Nesbitt turns in a superb performance, and despite later accolades Paul Greengrass will be hard pushed to ever top this.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

Sur un mode quasi-documentaire, le réalisateur décortique minutieusement, minute par minute, l'engrenage fatal qui mena inévitablement à ce drame inqualifiable... www.cinefiches.com

3. robin's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

Apart from the police/military HQ, it's amazing how successfully Greengrass combined the aesthetics of documentary and first person shooter game making it feel like we're tuning live into war reportage, and at the same time not forgetting the characters, especially in mass scenes were it really felt like everyone seen on screen is not only an extra but a full rounded character and a real human being as well.

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

I could do without the U2 at the end.

5. Daniel Dawson's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

I have a some qualms with its presentation but nonetheless this is an important film and a great introduction to the events immediately surrounding Bloody Sunday.

6. Celine D's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

7. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

This film is mesmerising as it is shocking

8. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

9. lauli's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

I've seldom been affected this much by a film. It left me with a knot in my stomach and tears in my eyes. Such unfairness, such brutality, such horror. What Greengrass has done in portraying this event is simply masterful.

10. J. O.'s rating of the film Bloody Sunday

A whirlwind of brutality, dehumanization, and most importantly realism. This film is an incredible exercise in documentary-realism and for anybody who supports the republican movement in Northern Ireland, it certainly leaves your stomach in knots and your heart heavy. Although semi-fictionalized, the story is heartbreaking. James Nesbitt carries the weight of thousands on his shoulders and in his face.

11. vordven's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

12. comeandsee's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

to know the horror that this event actually was, this film is a true testament to the fact that even in this modern times the inhumane apocalyptic power of brutality can still be harnessed in film.

13. mordlock99's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

14. Franklinton Underground Cinema's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

Chaotic. Devastating. Claustrophobic. Brutal. Interesting to watch between "The Wind that Shakes the Barley" and "Hunger".

15. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Bloody Sunday

Paul Greengrass is an onanist but the film achieves harrowing intensity on its depiction of the actual and horrible violent acts. very good performances.