1. Gianpiero Andriulli's rating of the film Blow-Up

2. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Blow-Up

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Blow-Up

4. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film Blow-Up

Antonioni ti voglio troppo bene

5. ninchok's rating of the film Blow-Up

6. Sara-D's rating of the film Blow-Up

7. Henrique Barbosa Justini's rating of the film Blow-Up

isso é um lugar público todo mundo merece ser deixado soz.... BROMPUFTRSHAHWAYXNAIIP

8. mrpasquali's rating of the film Blow-Up

I got bored and I had more expectations. But the photography is remarkable and that decadent feeling of 'I have it all' of the main character. Nice to see the 60s in London through Antonioni's eyes though.

9. Anca.'s rating of the film Blow-Up

maybe 2.5. where's the thrill ? congrats for creating such an unlikeable character, tho.

10. João Abreu's rating of the film Blow-Up

Não consigo superar o quanto detestei o fdp do fotógrafo e a profunda misoginia sintomática de todo o filme. Não fosse a cena final maravilhosa...

11. João R.'s rating of the film Blow-Up

While it some amazing scenes, it still feels empty. Plus, a major part of the behavior represented is unlikely.

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Blow-Up

13. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Blow-Up

Intruiging thriller with many long sequences that have a lack of dialogues between characters, but, movie does not indicate his own purpose, and has unfinished plot, although movie in the really good way shows: stile of living in London through the 60's.

14. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Blow-Up

that strange, illegible neon sign that floats high and punctures the dark says all that needs to be said.

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Blow-Up

Hmm... I don't know how to describe this movie properly. Maybe, just maybe, BLOW-UP is a kind of movie that will make a few audiences feel disappointed. Often classified as mystery or thriller genre, BLOW-UP doesn't really offer a satisfying conclusion. This movie still left some mysteries unsolved. Director Michelangelo Antonioni just showed us the process and the questions. But he just didn't give the answers...

16. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Blow-Up

It's labeled as a thriller, but is the furthest thing from thrilling. Waaaaaay too much fluff. The action time of the plot totals maybe 10-15 minutes, the rest is heavily centered around how big of an asshole Hemming's character is. The only thing I can say for it is London seen through Antonioni's romantic, Italian eye- a far cry from the drab, gloomy portrait so often painted by British directors of that time.

17. wiwitaek's rating of the film Blow-Up

David Hemmings should be the one whose poses but hey, wait, he did! Strangely enough, Blow Up reminds me a lot to Angst..

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Blow-Up

19. el.'s rating of the film Blow-Up

20. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Blow-Up

I do love this film. And it is deserved of five stars. But as someone who lives in London, I prefer seeing the stripped back exoticism of places like Milan, Sicily or Barcelona from the maestro's other work. And therefore it holds less of a place in my heart. What does that say about me?

21. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Blow-Up

I've watched a lot of great tennis matches in my time, but that final match is one for the ages.

22. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Blow-Up

23. Amy Madden's rating of the film Blow-Up

Still my favourite film of all time.

24. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Blow-Up