1. J. O.'s rating of the film Blow

The layered storytelling was nothing we haven't seen before in thousands of crime sagas - though there was still a lot of charm here. Depp's performance was quite good, and the dated camera aesthetic (zooms, for example) worked well to create some originality in an otherwise predictable film.

2. blkrchs's rating of the film Blow

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Blow

An interesting story, not particularly interesting performances.

4. Schumeila's rating of the film Blow

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Blow

Portrait tout en nuance du fameux trafiquant yankee George Jung, actuellement détenu jusqu'en 2015 et incarné avec conviction par Johnny Depp, magistral... www.cinefiches.com

6. Cependant's rating of the film Blow

Démodé blond, maigreur et poudre blanche.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Blow

8. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Blow

i asked my dad all about cocaine after this

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Blow

Bel film su uno dei più grandi trafficanti esistiti in USA.

10. lo0226's rating of the film Blow

Biopic très réaliste, d'un jeune américain George Jung, devenu grand trafiquant de drogue. " Danbury n’était pas une prison, c’était l’école du crime. J’y suis rentré avec un baccalauréat en marijuana, j’en suis sorti avec un doctorat en cocaïne." Une descente aux enfers,motivée par l'appât du gain.

11. Thomas's rating of the film Blow

12. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Blow

"This is pure colombian cocaine".

13. Jason Av's rating of the film Blow

14. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Blow

What starts as a very trite and blunt Scorcese homage ends as a powerful commentary about patriarchy, ambition and lost dreams. I would recommend this to any crime buff around

15. Henk Lamers's rating of the film Blow

Final score: 7. Storyline: 8, Originality: 7, Cinematography: 8, Involvement: 7, Music: 7, Editing: 8, Educational: 8, Title design: 7, Acting: 7, Interesting: 7, Unusual: 7, Exciting: 7, Superior: 7

16. Bilan's rating of the film Blow

interesting and well played

17. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Blow

A gangster biopic, we've been fed a bunch of these and although this one isn't without it's flaws it's not that bad. I loved the two scenes where we see George and his wife degrade into that which he wanted to get away from, his parents and their relationship. Other than that I believe it's a little generic.

18. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Blow

19. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Blow

20. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Blow

Beim ersten Mal Sehen beeindruckt, beim zweiten Mal schon gelangweilt.

21. Molly Epstein's rating of the film Blow

even though subject material is ultimately, pretty depressing, i thought it was kind of a fun take on drug culture. perhaps a little overdone (cinematically), pot to coke to drug lord, but also perhaps saved by the real inspiration. boston accents were so foul it was distracting and johnny depp was heartbreaking as george jung. penelope cruz was just a pretty face, as far as i'm concerned.

22. Adythia Utama's rating of the film Blow

23. mclenins's rating of the film Blow

That is a brilliant still

24. Dragos's rating of the film Blow