1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Blue Collar

2. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Blue Collar

3. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Blue Collar

...begins as a buddy caper movie, turns out to have some quite incisive politics.

4. J0NS's rating of the film Blue Collar

5. greg62's rating of the film Blue Collar

Un documentaire militant réalisé en 1970, aussi dans l'industrie automobile à Détroit : FINALLY GOT THE NEWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJd_MvJVzg

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Blue Collar

7. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Blue Collar

8. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Blue Collar

The ending take a turn that's a bit stagy for my taste, but I ultimately can't argue with movie that's about union politics with a heavy dose of jive.

9. saptarshi's rating of the film Blue Collar

ah schrader, balladeer of the midwest. noble attempt, but a failure.

10. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Blue Collar

Schrader's crowning achievement. One of the few films about race and classes intersection yet also conflict that really works on all levels. Pryor's greatest acting role

11. Sean's rating of the film Blue Collar

Great acting from Pryor and Kietel , the rest of the cast was decent too. Excellent dialogue and direction from Shrader. My one problem is that ending. Nonetheless I enjoyed it.

12. Cbarky99's rating of the film Blue Collar

"Maybe I'll go to Canada. Things can't be any worse there." Heartbreaking.

13. lauli's rating of the film Blue Collar

Not my favourite movie ever, but I really loved Keitel's acting, and the first part, where we see the trials and manipulation the working class has to undergo. But the political plot was a bit too out there for my taste.

14. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Blue Collar

15. CVH's rating of the film Blue Collar

rated 'Blue Collar' 5 out of 5 stars

16. filipequintans's rating of the film Blue Collar

Troubles and mishaps of the working man.

17. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Blue Collar

Such a brilliant movie for such a ridiculous concept. Awesome.

18. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Blue Collar

First of all this is mostly Richard Pryor's movie. His persona is all over the film, but in a good way because he plays the character in a straight way. I just wander how good would Pryor had been if somebody offered him more roles like this. Second what i like the most is that basically the three main characters are flawed. Even with the arc they all go trough there is no chance for redemption. A really great movie.

19. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Blue Collar

i really need to rewatch this. i think i saw this on tv when i was 13 or 14 because of my huge crush on harvey keitel....

20. D.E. Ortega's rating of the film Blue Collar

You can this here: http://www.amazon.com/Collar-Amazon-com-Exclusive-Richard-Pryor/dp/B0033PSH8G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1267990062&sr=1-1

21. evan faulkner's rating of the film Blue Collar

Great movie, Richard Pryor's best performance. The DVD is out of print, sadly.