1. Sam Kind's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

The composition of this film is overall a stunning piece of work. There is incredible amounts of framing that are utilized between Adele and Emma to give you a feel of intimacy between the two women as they grow closer in their relationship. Adele is almost always framed in an extreme close up to symbolize her sexual struggles and feeling out of place. Overall it's a visually stunning film, but it is incredibly long.

2. Absentia's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

3. Gioele's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

4. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

6. YvanOswald's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

My favorite movie thus far. Great story, great acting, great realisation. I watched it so many times.

7. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

8. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Exarchopoulos gives a performance of a lifetime! A true tale of youth and curiosity. Rarely have I witnessed such vulnerability bleed through the screen.

9. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Brilliantly acted and an interesting watch. On the other hand it felt exploitative and voyeuristic to the max. Suffers from an over-inflated run time.

10. Trunfos's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

11. érzéki's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

12. Doe Deer's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

18 year old me fell in love with Adèle and the beautifully constructed narrative in which she begins exploring her sexual dimension and finding out about the art of falling in love. then again, 18 year old me WAS Adèle

13. astygianelysium's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Its contrivances show through despite the stellar efforts of the cast. But I'll always remember the scene of Adele choking on a candy bar in her sadness, which so perfectly crystallizes that moment of an affective intensity potent enough to override the "natural" functions of the body.

14. Jannik Jannik's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

I would have given 5, but I detract one star for the removal of Emma's blue hair. ^^

15. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Lea Seydoux x Adele Exarchopoulos = mesmerizing

16. kartina obskura's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

17. orangepeelon's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

These sex scenes are definitely meant to cater to male viewers which is eh. Just my onion.

18. MiloBOK's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Far more than just its erotic scenes, Blue is the Warmest Colour is an intimate, powerful and fantastic coming of age story with excellent performances. An all round must see and one of my favourite films of the decade, even if it is a bit too long.

19. luminous's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

20. ant's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

What would this film be if it were a heterosexual couple? Absolutely nothing.

21. thelastronaut's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Five stars and infinite tenderness for Adèle.

22. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

Convincing. You really can feel the tensions between characters.

23. arcondicionado's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

24. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Blue Is the Warmest Color

I just love seeing two lesbians in tears. Its so sexy.