1. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Blue Jay

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Blue Jay

I can't get to like this film. It's visually charming, yes, and the characters seems to feel what the text tells us, but oh it's so impersonal, so out of the body. I can't touch the feelings that it seems trying to convey. Frustating.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Blue Jay

Despite a weak final section the largely improvised 'Blue Jay' has a lot of charm in its story of middle age reflections on lost dreams, possibilities and first loves. Sarah Paulson again proves why she is one of the best actresses of her generation and writer/star Mark Duplass gives one his better turns until the miscalculated final revelations. One for the romantics.

4. Edwardscissor's rating of the film Blue Jay

Simple yet strong. Such a beautiful film!

5. orangepeelon's rating of the film Blue Jay

Pretty boring and is mainly centered around the man's narrative and the anguish of his life which is nothing new. The two stars are basically only because I like Sarah Paulson.

6. camilladej's rating of the film Blue Jay

un film incredibilmente doloroso

7. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Blue Jay

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Blue Jay

It started as an adorable and intimate little film where nothing happened and that was ok. But then Mark Duplass, for the first time in his look-at-me-I'm-sad-but-sarcastic-career, tried to act. And I can't say that the great Paulson was much better either. At least it had Bill Callahan song.

9. caddie's rating of the film Blue Jay

A story about love so true to life; no trying hard, a complete fresh breath of air.

10. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Blue Jay

11. dave gunn's rating of the film Blue Jay

Lehmann's career as a cinematographer shines through his direction in this beautiful film. What really makes this, though, is the flawless acting. This conjured a lot of shit within me, and I felt like I was a fly on the wall of a very personal night shared between two ex-lovers.

12. vordven's rating of the film Blue Jay

13. D Rhino's rating of the film Blue Jay

Heartbreaking,thanks for this

14. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Blue Jay

an interesting exercise in nostalgia, but...yeah, the last 10 minutes kind of buried it for me.

15. -REM-'s rating of the film Blue Jay

16. Muraki's rating of the film Blue Jay

it breaks your heart. such a deep chemistry between a couple.

17. Ylly's rating of the film Blue Jay

I wish by sheer coincidence, after a few years to meet again with my lover from high school and everything to be okay and nothing embarrassed to happen... After all this movie was a little heart breaking, it was so emotional, so honest, so real, so true. I just loved it!

18. alchimia's rating of the film Blue Jay

I hope this never happens to me.

19. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Blue Jay

Good performances. The ending was out of tone with the rest of the film, which was surprisingly good but without bringing nothing new.

20. smokescreen's rating of the film Blue Jay

Sarah Paulson, break my heart.

21. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Blue Jay

i liked it better when nothing happened

22. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Blue Jay

23. aliasgenius's rating of the film Blue Jay

24. orangey's rating of the film Blue Jay

shattering in its emotional honesty, portrayal of raw feeling, but it's drawn back by a predictable "reveal" that sets the whole thing offf kilter