1. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Blue Like Jazz

"Wow. That is quite a film. And I don't mean that in the positive sense." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/04/episode-10.html

2. dave gunn's rating of the film Blue Like Jazz

There were some interesting parts and some funny, maybe even insightful quips here and there, but in the end, the characters were obnoxious caricatures, both of religious folk and liberals. The seemingly pro-religion conclusion was disappointing and made absolutely no sense.

3. amissa's rating of the film Blue Like Jazz

4. rorydean's rating of the film Blue Like Jazz

Steve Taylor's paradoxical tale of religious intolerance and spiritual uncertainty is a rare deliverance, substantive and contemplative journeying. Unassuming and devoid of pretense, this film can only exceed your expectations, offering depth where so many films skitter, surfacely into obscurity. Know yourself by reflection, that which great art achieves, find there questions and curiosity, as if in dream.

5. Ben Wheeler's rating of the film Blue Like Jazz

Mr. Taylor, tell me you are in hiding. Don't give me this, "we had a low budget" bullshit. Ramin Bahrani & Lena Dunham, among others, have made brilliant visually constructed films for as low as $20K. This is one more turd on a growing pile of turds targeted at an infantile Christian market. There's not an ounce of truth or humanity in this movie, just a collection of under-processed observations. More effort needed.

6. FailedImitator's rating of the film Blue Like Jazz

Wasn't what I was expecting, but it's decent for what it is.