1. Landen Celano's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

I wish I was half as sincere about anything in life as Zalman King is with his performance.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

The acting is bad in a charming way, the plot was written during an acid trip

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

4. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

this is really terrible and uneven but has iconique imagery and marketing. i want to re-edit it and give it a new heavy synth score so it will live up to its title and concept. the disco showdown i loved a lot, as well as the chase through the record store at the end. if i ever actually make movies theres going to be a discotheque in a mall called "Big Daddy's" too.

5. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

A great concept delivered as a lame duck. A shame since Zalman King essentially does a poorman's Richard Gear.

6. Comadozer's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

Really uncomfortable, creeping sleaze. A great movie for laughs and disgust.

7. rllr's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

All references to Hitchcock or Cronenberg are irrelevant. My favorite part: an entire disco and shopping mall running hysterically away from a fat bald guy.

8. dotdotcommadot's rating of the film Blue Sunshine

I don't know man.. I don't know. The middle is probably pretty OK, but the beginning starts off pretty awkward and the ending is terrible. That quites sums it up I guess.

9. Annalee's rating of the film Blue Sunshine