1. mubianer's rating of the film Blue Velvet

I watched this with a friend who had never seen it. I am starting to see a sort of structure in it more clearly, all the doubles and repititions, which is something the unconscious picks up before you become totally aware of it. The great directors know this. I have never seen the need of analyzing Lynch's movies to death though. Still a masterpiece and perhaps his best film.

2. jhubbs's rating of the film Blue Velvet

I go back and forth on this one. Certainly not as intriguing as Lynch's more mature latter works

3. Bob's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Even if this isn't David Lynch's greatest masterpiece, it's probably the one that feels most complete and the one that traces future works. It combines idyllic setting with disturbing overtones, until they reach a level of dream's logic that can easily escape into a nightmare. And the meaning itself is diminished by the perfected use of visuals and music that put seductive and sinister atmosphere into the spotlight.

4. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Blue Velvet

5. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Blue Velvet

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Chef-d'oeuvre d'une extrême ambivalence dans sa narration fantomatique, amorale et vénéneuse qui laisse des traces indélébiles et poisseuses dans la mémoire. www.cinefiches.com

7. Enkiled's rating of the film Blue Velvet

While my favourite still is Inland Empire, Lynch's older films have their own pedestal for me, especially this one. An unnerving sexploitation film suggesting the indisputable voyeuristic nature of cinema. So much more enjoyable than the 2 counterparts, MD and LH.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Blue Velvet

These people ain't right.

9. bingbongjones's rating of the film Blue Velvet

a ride! hell, that's a good idea

10. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Blue Velvet

gue kira gue doang yg kecewa karena diakhir si jeffrey ga mati, taunya sekelas gue juga. Salut dgn gmn si sutradara berhasil menyampaikan rasa ga nyaman buat penonton lewat filmnya. Maaf fansnya David Lynch tapi 3.5 dari saya

11. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Blue Velvet

A taste of what would-be "Twin Peaks" as this film happens to be set in a small town where everything is seemingly perfect but every character seem to have secrets and wicked sexual preferences. It even has Kyle MacLachlan in the lead role. I love the song "Blue Velvet" in it's original form but after listening to Isabella Rossellini I would hear her sing it all day to me.

12. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Blue Velvet

13. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Blue Velvet

14. LomasEastwood's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Good but not great early film from David Lynch.

15. saltkin's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Kyle MacLachan's earring deserved second billing.

16. blkrchs's rating of the film Blue Velvet

17. sissy69's rating of the film Blue Velvet

I mean... i get it! but i couldn't get .. into it.

18. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Oh, you think Dennis Hopper is acting?

19. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Blue Velvet

20. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Blue Velvet

A dreamlike mystery noir film that drags you through a small town American underbelly of drugs, violence, and sexual depravity. What more do you need?

21. Chichago_'s rating of the film Blue Velvet

The entire film gives an uncanny and inexplicable erotic vibe.

22. Fabiha's rating of the film Blue Velvet

"In dreams, I walk with you. In dreams, I talk to you. In dreams, you're mine, all the time. Forever."

23. Rupert Giles's rating of the film Blue Velvet

24. rainy's rating of the film Blue Velvet

meh era mais divertido se o pai da sandy estivesse envolvido também e o jeffrey morresse mas wtv boa soundtrack