1. LomasEastwood's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Good but not great early film from David Lynch.

2. gumballs's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Kyle MacLachan's earring deserved second billing.

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Blue Velvet

4. sissy69's rating of the film Blue Velvet

I mean... i get it! but i couldn't get .. into it.

5. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Oh, you think Dennis Hopper is acting?

6. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Blue Velvet

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Blue Velvet

A dreamlike mystery noir film that drags you through a small town American underbelly of drugs, violence, and sexual depravity. What more do you need?

8. Chichago_'s rating of the film Blue Velvet

The entire film gives an uncanny and inexplicable erotic vibe.

9. Fabiha's rating of the film Blue Velvet

"In dreams, I walk with you. In dreams, I talk to you. In dreams, you're mine, all the time. Forever."

10. Rupert Giles's rating of the film Blue Velvet

11. rainy's rating of the film Blue Velvet

meh era mais divertido se o pai da sandy estivesse envolvido também e o jeffrey morresse mas wtv boa soundtrack

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Blue Velvet

It's such a fine piece of work that I couldn't give it less than 4 stars, but it's not a film that is especially close to my heart. It doesn't wear its neuroticism on its sleeve like 'Eraserhead'; hasn't got the sexiness nor romance of 'Wild At Heart'; the humour of 'Twin Peaks'; nor the searing humanity of 'The Elephant Man'. It's a stunningly shot world to get lost in, I just don't much like the world! Stellar cast

13. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Blue Velvet

There are more and more identity shifts to spot each time I view this, pairs that contrast and compare. It maybe never reaches the highs of other Lynch films, but it suffers from none of the flaws.

14. filmingilman's rating of the film Blue Velvet

The sort of film that can and deserves to be watched over and over again. The opening sequence is magic. Those two and a half minutes set up everything that follows in the most perfect way. If one of the Hardy Boys had to solve a surreal film noir murder-mystery it would look something like this. Plus, Dennis Hopper as Frank Booth.

15. Dr. Q's rating of the film Blue Velvet

a bit too cheesy, lets be honest

16. k t's rating of the film Blue Velvet

once you go Lynch, there's no way back. strange world.

17. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Disturbing and surrealist dive into the darkness that lies beneath the slightly campy surface of the film's world.Like the disgusting bugs that crawl under the perfectly pruned grass,the white picket fences and seemingly conventional relationships hide an absurd world of sexual perverts and body mutilation.With that said-this lacks the cohesiveness and impact of Mulholland in story,image and psychological depth.

18. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Blue Velvet

19. daniroelleb's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Shot Beautifully but I had a hard time with the dialogue at some parts but overall it is really interesting. Lots of lust and sensuality.

20. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Blue Velvet

21. Latias's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Linear as it is the story is still as dreamy as any other Lynch's production. The music is just great though I really hated Isabella's haircut/wig in the film (yeah it hides her beauty very well). The film is just beautiful on big screen. And the young cooper was just too handsome! <3

22. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Decisamente il più facilmente digeribile tra i film lynchiani, ma non per questo meno ricco. La componente surrealista è di ridotta entità e sempre distribuita in modo molto piacevole, dando risalto maggiormente al soggetto, diversamente rispetto lo standard del regista americano. Unica delusione è il finale, dove mi sarei aspettato l'estrazione di un asso dalla manica del regista, invece no, regolare e da copione.

23. chazell's rating of the film Blue Velvet

24. Cependant's rating of the film Blue Velvet

Adrénaline de la visite par effraction.