1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Loved the first part hated the second. A cinematic experiment in storytelling that wasn't ultimately really satisfying but was intriguing nonetheless because of what dedication the actors brought to their characters.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Boarding Gate

C'est vraiment sans intérêt et de plus lourdement prétentieux... www.cinefiches.com

3. Marco Izner's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Assayas incredibile anche nelle sue prove più fuori fuoco. Qui fa recitare addirittura Asia Argento.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Boarding Gate

A part ARGENTO qui est tjrs excitante, rien à dire de cette histoire sans queue ni tête. Inspiré de l'histoire d'Edouard STERN, comme le très bon "Une Histoire d'Amour" de Hélène FILLIERES.

5. T Mills's rating of the film Boarding Gate

The first ten minutes are so promising but it falls apart after that, especially in the redundant dialog scenes through the film. It's amazing to me that Assayas comes off stronger in action scenes than intimate character moments. The ending is strong though.

6. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Boarding Gate

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Boarding Gate

I don't know why I'm surprised Asia Argento can act. She also elevates the other performances for the most part.

8. El Biffo's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Asia Argento is great. This film is not. She is so unique, she really needs just exactly the right kind of film for her to shine, like "The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things", which she directed. That role was made for her. Assayas is hit-or-miss. This one is a miss.

9. RadiantFlux's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Interesting film. AA is excellent in this role. Cinematography is excellent. The lack of exposition is a plus for me. I would have liked a slightly different ending, but only because my movie tastes are a little simplistic.

10. bontampi's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Watched it for Asia Argento and Assayas work. Like the second half much better, low budget but nice acting and non stop suspens. A little bit Nikita in asia. Could have been longer.

11. Göksenin Göksel's rating of the film Boarding Gate

There are lots of filmmakers seeking for money out there! Who funded this film and why?

12. Stevan Bjeletić's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Even with the missing subtitles, and besides Asia's hot appearance, movie won't get any better.

13. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Boarding Gate

LAST TANGO IN CORPRATOCRISY: very underloved and misunderstood Assayas movie that gets better than usual performances out of Argento and Madsen.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Would have been fine if the first 45 minutes did not have pointless/useless exposition

15. Keldon's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Michael Mann does the spiritual successor to Demonlover.

16. Ciprian David's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Asia Argento (my first Film with her) may be very intense and dominates the film, but it struck me even more how secondary the genre elements seem to be in this film. I kept seeing spaces people live in, work in, hide in and try to survive in. There is a certain symmetry between suspense and action, not far after the middle of the film.

17. Onur Özdamar's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Hope Olivier Assayas won't get bored ever again. I want my 1,5 hours back!

18. reneeruin's rating of the film Boarding Gate

The only thing holding this film together is Asia Argento.

19. -VAHID-'s rating of the film Boarding Gate

20. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Because not putting subtitles when the characters are speaking in chinese or French is either brilliance or complete Tomfoolery, Netflix lets you decide.

21. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Boarding Gate

Excellent cinematography and mood. confusing plot;I really have no Idea what exactly is happening, but I like how there where no subtitles when characters spoke in different languages. (might have been a netflix error but it seems like a conscientious decision) overall I didn't like it except for the slick and gritty filming style

22. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Boarding Gate