1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

I kept waiting for Columbo to show up.

4. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

In Mazursky's film there is a moral and ethical depth and a willingness to deconstruct internal struggles that other films would gladly repress. Grounded in four exquisite performances, the film evolves with its characters, always with an acute sense of satire, to provide a well-rounded portrait of a generation, that might as well be ours. Bob&Carol&Ted&Alice is undoubtedly one of the hidden treasure of the '60s.

5. William's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Moral suspense, treated with intelligence and honesty.

6. tom's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

iwish to see Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice ilike it

7. CRUSSER's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Things get all sorts of mixed up as Elliott Gould plays a reserved libidophobe and Natalie Wood slinks into sultry curiosity in this middle-aged hippie farce. I have never seen either of them do anything quite like their roles. A very enjoyable diversion to be sure, one that I'd watch many more times. An amazing set piece at a primal scream-ish retreat, to boot. Did I mention Natalie's butt?

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

A Satirical comedy about The Sixties' free love and sexual freedom or "How I became a swinger". RIP Natalie Wood.

9. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Brilliant! Long time I didn't have such a fun watching a movie. Some things just don't get old.

10. Dionisius Amendola's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

What the world needs now, its love, sweet love...and more comedies like that.

11. Glorfindel's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

A tour de force for Natalie Wood who never looked more beautiful than in this film! A great cast and performances all the way around!

12. La Schiff's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

"first we'll have an orgy, then we'll see Tony Bennet..."

13. D.E. Ortega's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Elliot Gould and Dyan Cannon's fight is great, and all too familiar. Natalie Wood is a fox too.