1. Rocco's rating of the film Body Bags

Really not so good, though Hamill has some good moments and the bits with Carpenter's host in the morgue are a hoot!

2. Log Lady's rating of the film Body Bags

I'm glad this wasn't picked up as a series. Despite one or two good moments and fairly good camerawork, the stories are clumsy, dull, and the material seems like something that's been chewed a million times. Hamill's performance stands out as hands down the best one, but I'd still recommend this to only horror completionists, who want to watch everything that Carpenter and Hooper have made.

3. GIYGAS's rating of the film Body Bags

tom arnold does not count as a "cameo appearance" that's just a role

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Body Bags

I liked the first installment (for the most part), the second had a few chuckles, the last one is the most derivative and therefore, the least essential. This is obviously Showtime's attempt to cash in on the success of HBO's 'Tales From The Crypt', with Carpenter himself playing a poor man's version of the Cryptkeeper. I can't really recommend it as the material feels second rate

5. Matt's rating of the film Body Bags

I just saw it a week ago and it took me right back to when I early teen watching Joe Bob Briggs hosting 'MonsterVison'!

6. Domenico Nicoletti's rating of the film Body Bags

Simpatico e allo stesso tempo un vero Horror. Tutti i registi che hanno firmato questa pellicola hanno almeno un capolavoro della storia del cinema Horror ( e no ) dalla loro. Attenti a non perderci gli occhi.

7. Lthm2's rating of the film Body Bags

I'm so glad when I see Carpenter's camera rolling. Never bothered with this TV one, but oh I'm glad I did. First you see all the gang coming together : Wes Craven playing a weirdo, Sam Raimi the employee of the month, John Carpenter himself introducing the stories (made me think of Stephen King playing so well in Creepshow), Stacy Keach playing comedy for Caprenter. It's a joy ! A must for fans.