1. RumbleFish's rating of the film Bolt

Esilarante in alcune parti, riflessivo nel mostrare come un cane cresciuto in un mondo illusorio non sia in grado di confrontarsi con quello reale ma possa imparare.

2. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film Bolt

Um dos meus filmes de infância ahhh

3. dordairobert's rating of the film Bolt

4. Deiner's rating of the film Bolt

It's a story I've seen a lot whole of times with a different titles; pet gets lost and goes on a journey to reunite with its owner. The writing also provided shallow solutions to its characters' problems (the cat admiting being abandoned years ago, the cat and hamster joining Bolt again near the end of the film...) so I didn't felt conected to the story. The voice-actors are okay and the visuals are good, not great.

5. Isa Reis's rating of the film Bolt

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Bolt

7. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Bolt

8. Ylly's rating of the film Bolt

9. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Bolt

10. Malik's rating of the film Bolt

One of the few recent animated movies that doesn't derive the majority of its humor from relentlessly relying on pop culture references.

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Bolt

John Travolta and Miley Cyrus. I'm so glad I didn't watch the original version.

12. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Bolt

Adam West's dog. No? Too soon?

13. S. Singh's rating of the film Bolt

Yes for Jenny Lewis on the OST

14. Addy's rating of the film Bolt

My dog's favorite film (my dog really watches TV! & I enjoy so much this connection)

15. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Bolt

Close to being perfect, since COME ON! Miley Cyrus doing a song in a good movie? You're smarter than that, Mr. Lasseter!