1. between7skies's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Worth watching if only to get a glimpse of Mubai's tapestry, but doesn't it disappoint when it comes to bollywood. One of the lead characters has to die tragically in the end It is a template, insead of comfronting the predicament of love accross class divide,and explore the dilema, you sacrifice the underdog and keep the social order intact.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Despite a very good performance by Tannishtha Chatterjee (Brick Lane) 'Bombay Summer' never really seems to get going. Inconsequential and dramatically weak story that in the end defeats the good intentions.

3. lockworm's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Tedious and a complete waste of time.

4. paul oram's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Beautiful film. I love the way they all speak a mix of Hindi and English. You can empathise with all the characters, all flawed, all genuine.

5. BlueM's rating of the film Bombay Summer

One of the most beautiful films I've seen in years - a masterpiece of art house cinema!

6. Vandana Joshi's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Well done Team..seems like an interesting story ..Gaurav and Group my good wishes and blessings are always with you all..lets pray that you all reach great heights with the success of this MOVIE...Love always Vandy [Vandana Joshi]

7. JAT THE BAT's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Loved the movie...thanks for making my day :)

8. Prashant Bhargava's rating of the film Bombay Summer

Beautiful film. Restrained rich cinematography, heartfelt performances and a universal story. If you're in the mood for slumdogs and millionaires or gritty portrayals of the underbelly of India, this may not be for you. But truthfully, you're the one missing out. Congrats Joseph and your cast and crew. Watch it!